11 DPO and going mad!!

Zoom

Reaction score
Hi All

I have made a massive mistake and decided I am pregnant this month, but don't we all I guess. I have managed to be quite carm so far, being TTC for 6 months post reversal opp. I have endo and only one tube, but forever the hopeful.

Anyway my lovely man asked me to marry him last week, and I just thought yes this is it, life is great and I feel pregnant!!!! so 11 DPO I test and yes BFN, I used one step, should I try to be more relaxed or run out and by clear blue???

Zxx

I would give it a few more days before testing again. I'm also 11 dpo right now and want to poas like crazy. Going to do my best to wait a few more days so I don't get a :bfn: when it could still be a :bfp: Remember, it's not over until the witch shows.

Congrats on getting engaged. :happydance:

Hi Park Girl,

Thanks ever so much for the post, I now only have one test left. Mad as I know I am only 11dpo but I am 25 days of my 25 day cycle, I am going to leave it now till 14dpo, and be good. How long you been TTC

Been trying since December. Also have endo, so not sure how quick (or if) it will happen for us.

Check out this post Since you have a bit shorter cycle, you may implant on a day that might not show up for a little bit after af was supposed to show.

I only keep one test in the house at a time so I'm not tempted as much to use it. :wacko: I would probably poas every day from about 5 dpo on if I had the tests.

Haha very true I wont being buying any more now, Hey we have been trying about the same time as well. I love your symtom for day 11 I have backache today and have never had it before!! My problem is I always have tummy ache as have a condition called Chrons, which you might not have heard of. I am lucky to be really healthy with it, but I often have pireod like symtoms, so just can't give my cramps much merit!

Going to look at that link now, many thanks for that, be nice if we could keep in touch for testing day!!
xx

oh, man. One of my very good friends has Chrons and she has a horrible time with it. Always trying to work out the right balance of meds and diet.

FX and tons of :dust: :dust: :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->