11 dpo and no symptoms, just mild cramps here and there

I've gotten so terrible at updating! :D I took another test this afternoon & thought I saw a line but it was really light & can't see it drying either so I'm assuming bfn. I'll best testing again in the morning. I've been having a hard time staying warm, lack of concentration/forgetfulness & pain radiating from my butt muscles through my thigh & into my knees! Also had a wet feeling the past 2 days & had more yellowish, thick sticky cm! Cp has softened back up & still high. My breasts are sore & have been having a lot of shooting pains. I keep getting these butterfly feelings in my lower abdomen when I don't have gas. I'm on cycle day 32 and usually only have a 28 day cycle.

I posted photos of my test in the 'pregnancy test' gallery as well if you want to see :)

Lol it's ok But your symptoms sound pretty promising! Were you at all stressed last month?? Because that could also cause delayed af. I just don't wanna get any hopes up because of your tests. I looked at them and it looked like a bfn to me /: but there's still hope! Af hasn't come yet and maybe it's just taking a bit of time to get just enough hcg. You could try for a blood test as well!

I got another bfn this morning :( Not sure what's going on but don't feel so good about it.

Aw ): I'm sorry girl. Try again next month! :) don't lose hope ok? Cause I'm not. This time I'm not gonna try and notice my body. I'll just let nature do its thing. Maybe not worrying so much will make it happen :) you should try the same!

Remember how I told you I was going to relax this month? :) it worked.

10 dpo still BFN, hurting mild cramp both side, nothing other then that, do I still have chance? Good luck everyone. Baby dust to all:)

10 dpo still BFN, hurting mild cramp both side, nothing other then that, do I still have chance? Good luck everyone. Baby dust to all:)

I'm 11DPO today. Having some symptoms - lots of pains and pulls. Even had a burning feeling in my lower back last night and sharp shooting pains. so weird! nothing this morning, a little bit of sore boobs and I felt like i got nauseous this morning walking the dog but nothing major. AF is due on the 13th. You? When are you testing?

I'm 11DPO today. Having some symptoms - lots of pains and pulls. Even had a burning feeling in my lower back last night and sharp shooting pains. so weird! nothing this morning, a little bit of sore boobs and I felt like i got nauseous this morning walking the dog but nothing major. AF is due on the 13th. You? When are you testing?

This post was around January and af came on the 2nd of feb. So I was out but I am now a week late of af. I was due last Wednesday and boom! BFP! 😁 good luck to you guys! Update me anything! I'll try to stay in touch. I have my first appointment tomorrow. I'm only about 5 weeks I believe so I don't think there will be a lot things going on

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->