11 dpo. . .bfp!!!

Xurfingers4US

Pregnant (#2)
Reaction score
I am so excited, I finally got my first BFP!!!! I got a BFN 2 days ago, but I just had a feeling it was wrong. So I took one today, and I never do it while I'm by myself because I always make him read the result. But I just had a feeling this one was going to be positive, and I was right. Sad thing is, now I have to wait 3 hours for him to get home to tell him the news. . .I'm so happy, I am going to take another test tomorrow morning just to be positive, but this was one of the digital clearblue tests, so it said "pregnant"

Congrats hun!!!! If it's a digital then you can be sure you are pregnant hun! Those things require quite a bit of hormone to come out positive! :) Enjoy and have fun telling him! H&h 9 months to you!

Ohhh how exciting!!!! H&H 9 months!!! :)

Congrats hun!!!! If it's a digital then you can be sure you are pregnant hun! Those things require quite a bit of hormone to come out positive! :) Enjoy and have fun telling him! H&h 9 months to you!
oh really? thats good to know! Thanks!

oh really? thats good to know! Thanks!

Yep, from what I understand it's easier to get false negatives with these if you test with them too early because of this (whereas the line tests require a lot less hormone so you are more likely to get an early positive with these). So if you got a positive digital at 11 dpo, congrats hun! :happydance::happydance: You must have a good amount of hormone built up already! :)

congrats dear.. have happy n healthy 9 months..

That's AMAZING!!! So happy for you! :happydance: Good luck!! (Hoping for a BFP next week, myself.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
over35tryin
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->