11 DPO by BBT chart BUT only 7 DPO by the 14th day "Average"

keepfaith17

Reaction score
Question for all the BBT charters. I just started charting my temps this cycle since we are on cycle 6 of TTC. To me it seems all over the place :wacko: but i have taking my temps within 30-45 mins everyday and always the same way (orally). Today i had a spike to 98.8 from yesterdays temp of 98.4 but my cervix this morning around 5am felt low, hard and closed compared to yesterday was medium, medium and closed. should i count myself out for this cycle?

https://www.ovagraph.com/cycles/467692/6205427/chart

Access denied on your graph, sorry!

I would trust the BBT estimation of when you ovulated versus the 14-day average. Your follicular phase (length of time spent pre-ovulation) can vary.

Don't count yourself in or out based on your cervix positioning. Fertility Friend specifically states that pregnant or not, your cervix will typically return to a non-fertile position after ovulation. Some women (like me) will actually show more fertile positioning and texture right before AF hits.

Be sure you're temping correctly, more than just the time of day you do it. It should be taken immediately upon waking, before you get out of bed or speak, with minimal moving around.

hmmm not sure on the link but here is the picture of it

Attachments

• 2018-01-30 13_17_12-Cycle #1 (starting 1_9_18) _ OvaGraph.jpg
    2018-01-30 13_17_12-Cycle #1 (starting 1_9_18) _ OvaGraph.jpg
    48.7 KB · Views: 9
Looks like you ovulated on CD11, with an implantation dip on 6DPO, and it may possibly be going triphasic! I'd probably go ahead and start testing, if you have any cheapies to waste. But I'm a POAS addict. :lol:

Glad to have your opinion! i feel i'm going crazy looking at all of these up and down lines and trying to understand it my first go around with temping Lol.
and my oh my i can only hope and pray for a BFP! i wanted to POAS so bad this morning with FMU but i held out (which was very hard) and i may try tomorrow morning. i guess the reason i hadn't conceived in past cycles was i waited too late. basically just DTD a day or 2 before the "14th" day and then afterwards so by my BBT chart i would have already O'd.

Yeah, a lot of women go by the idea of the average 14/14 cycle, and that's just not the case for many of us!

You might consider switching over to Fertility Friend. It's free, though there's a paid upgrade (which I consider to be worth it). It includes a very thorough charting tutorial and allows you to track just about everything you can imagine.

FX that this is a lucky cycle for you!

:dust:

Thank you!!

Are we close in cycles? when are you looking to start POAS?

Not quite, I think I'm 4dpo today. My cycle is being a little funky due to last cycle's CP. I'll probably start testing in about a week!

Well good luck and tons of Baby Dust your way next week!!:dust:

Thank you! This is cycle #6 for us, and I'm about to hit AMA, so I'm getting antsy. :lol:

dip from the other days spike. seems like i cant win for losing!

Attachments

• 2018-02-01 11_28_26-Cycle #1 (starting 1_9_18) _ OvaGraph.jpg
    2018-02-01 11_28_26-Cycle #1 (starting 1_9_18) _ OvaGraph.jpg
    46.1 KB · Views: 2
Don't stress too much about it! As long as it's above coverline, you're good. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->