11 dpo..do you see anything? Update 14dpo :(

my ritual for the best concentrated morning pee was no drinks after 10 or 2 hours before bedtime which is usually around 12 for me.....pee as much as possible before bedtime....and then your first morning pee should be really concentrated..

I see something in your last picture! Fingers crossed it's even darker on your next test.

that looks def positive to me!! i say congrats are in order :) as the other girls have said maybe your wee wasnt concentrated enough :shrug: cant wait to see your next test xxx

I'd say the last one was :bfp:
take another in the morning, your afternoon could have been too diluted or the test could have been less sensitive or have less dye, They are all a little different

Your last test looks positive to me! :) Retest in the AM to see if it gets darker & you can show it to your hubs! and us of course ;)

I think I see the second line on that last one. Gl

Well I took another test this am and am heartbroken. I don't see anything...maybe if I squint something faint, but yesterday's was much darker. I am completely heartbroken :cry: I have no idea what is going on. At this point I just want to know one way or another.

Attachments

• SDC11940.jpg
    SDC11940.jpg
    14.1 KB · Views: 36
I think i see something on the new one too.. Definetly on the one before.

I personally can't stand FRER. I've had three children and never got a positive on a FR until days after AF was due. I used to do the older clearblue (not the horrid plus sign ones) They were great.

Don't give up hope yet. x

Thanks so much gilberts79. Shouldn't my hcg levels be higher at 14dpo though to give a good positive? Unless I ov'd later than I thought, but then I don't know if I bd'd enough to make it happen!

You very well could of Ov'd later. You have this to think of, plus some women in some pregnancies don't get their blazing BFPs until well into their pregnancies, plus some women who apparently concieve male babies their HCG levels can take longer to rise. Regarding when you BD'd It only takes the once ;) we all know these ovaries of are can release are eggs without us realising and plus we have the whole sperm living for goodness how many days. Gosh it is a blumming battle field this ttc'ing - brain imploding stuff lol...

Sorry for wittering on lol

of ours* (who'd a thought I'm doing an Englishb degree) Pah

You've definitely had positive tests, that 13 dpo frer is plain as day, I think you should definitely ring the doctor and find out one way or the other what is going on.

I started my period this afternoon. I am so upset. I guess all those lines were evaps :cry:

Jolah I'm so sorry :( Keep your chin up ... hopefully June will bring lots of baby dust your way!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->