11 dpo implantation bleeding???

jenncha

Reaction score
11 dpo af cramps and bleeding (tmi) need experiences with this and bfp

Quick background about me. 40 yrs old. I have a 13 yr old son. I had 2 m/c before him and 2 after. My last pregnancy ended in Dec 11 as an ectopic and I lost my left tube. Test prior to the birth of my son showed my right tube blocked.

So here I am. The one symptom I had with all pregnancies was sore breasts. very sore. Don't want to take off my bra sore and don't fit in my bra. Since about 6 dpo I have had severely sore breasts.

All my losses were very early but theon symptom I had with allwasthisexactbreastsoreness.

I started testing on 9dpo and of course all bfn. I wouldn't think anything of it if they did not hurt so bad. Today is 11 dpo and I had bad af type cramps all day but on the left side only. I have been spotting red watery. I inserted a softcup to try to see how much it was. If it was a real af I would have had a good amount in the cup on my first day with af. There was fluid but not anything likeI would expect. My boobs are killing me and I refuse to believe I af is here. I never feel like this ever if I am not pg. Anyone have similar symptoms and still get bfp?

Sounds good! 11dpo implantation bleeding is totally possible as the avg is 6-12dpo. If super sore bbs is a sign for you- and midcycle bleeding is unusual- then yay! Good luck!!!! :dust:

Good luck Jenncha, please keep us updated. I'll have my 40yo fingers xxx'd for a BFP for you - would give me some much needed hope for me ;)

I know someone from the boards here who got an implantation bleeding at 11dpo last cycle. She got her BFP the next day!! Good luck!!!

Cramped all night but not like AF. If it was AF cramps I would have had a serious flow. The flow isn't too bad. Cramps just let up. Still bleeding but (tmi) its very watery not like the usual AF. Usually it would be dark and shedding. So Idk. I will retest on Sunday am and see. Thanks for the support.

Can anyone shed any light on my current situation or have any similar experiences?

Okay here goes: My last normal period was July 18th-25th. My cycles have been irregular for most of my pubescent life, ranging from 25-35 days but usually 28-32 (longest ever was 60+), so I never really know when to expect it except that it usually stays pretty consistent for a while then if it comes a week early or late, it'll be that way for a cycle or 2 before jumping around again. Although my cycle was only 27 days in July I was expecting my period around August 18th but instead started spotting on the 12th (not sure when or if I ovulated but if I did it was probably around the 1st or 2nd, which makes the 12th 10 or 11 dpo). I guess I should add I had unprotected sex multiple times during the end of july/early august and relied on the oh so trustworthy"pull-out" method for birth control. It's normal for me to spot the first day of (before?)my period and they aren't very heavy but this bleeding was unlike any period I've ever had. It was like a watered down red, no smell (sorry if tmi but you all know what I mean), there were no clots and I only ever needed a liner. I kept thinking it was gonna end as soon as it started but it continued for about a week off and on. So my question is could this have been implantation bleeding? Or just another unpredictable period? Obviously, I've taken a few hpt tests since this all began but they've all been negative, even had a blood test done about a week after I expected my period that also was negative. Although I'm sure quite uncommon, I've read some women don't metabolize a detectable amount of hcg in their urine or at least not until later than usual. Can anyone attest to that? Maybe they're all in my head but shortly after the weird bleeding I noticed some unusual things: the first "symptom" I noticed was heartburn. I've had it almost everyday since and I used to get heartburn like once a year. Also I've been burping all the time, also very unusual for me. About 2 weeks after the bleeding I noticed my boobs were sore and felt heavy, I usually don't even have this symptom around my period, but it went away after a few days. Insomnia, headaches, acne, stuffy nose, and peeing all the time (I do have a retention issue that causes me to go more often during a flare-up) are a few more I've been experiencing.
To add to my confusion, on September 12th, I began what I figured was my period. It started out light as it usually does but remained lighter than usual the whole 5 or so days I had it. This bleeding was more of a normal period - red but for less than 2 days..the rest of the time was like spotting, watery red again. What was very strange with this was the fact that I had some mild cramping that first day, I can't even remember the last time I had camps with my period. Could that all have been a lovely combination of implantation cramping & bleeding (again) or breakthrough bleeding?
Am I crazy for even thinking I could be pregnant when I could've easily just had 2 unusually light periods?

Any knowledge, similar stories, or advice would be so appreciated!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->