11 DPO.. Not Sure (Now 12 DPO)

Don't count urself out yet, can u not go to a supermarket and pick up a few different pink dye tests different brands and dip them into the same urine and see the results? X

Yes, I suppose I could do that tomorrow morning. I have a dollar store just down the road from my house and a walmart so I will grab a few dollar store, the walmart cheapies, and the equate brand, they are all pink dye. I suppose that should set me right! Thanks for not letting me get down! :hugs:

def don't count yourself out yet, those blue dye tests suck :-(
Keep on testing til AF shows :)

Thnx Jess - I will be sure to do that! I have just never really kept track of the TWW before so I am going crazy! I guess I just figured by 12DPO any test would show up!

I really need to quit tourturing myself... this is a $ store test...:cry: Ill let ya'll know if AF shows up in the morning, she always makes her entrance during the night. Thank you for continuing to stalk!

Attachments

• IMAG0330-1.jpg
    IMAG0330-1.jpg
    13.2 KB · Views: 33
Oh idk I THINk I see something but I can't be sure
Are you going to test in the am if she doesn't show??

Yes for sure I will be testing in the AM if the :witch: doesnt show her ugly face. I have a 1 FRER and 1 dollar store test so we will see what happens. I have been incredibly moody and crampy so I guess it could still go either way! Now I just have to have enough self control to wait until morning! :)

I was due today but didn't come. Going to TRY and wait a few more days before testing as I just came off pill last month (was only on it for a month though) so might just be that.

:thumbup: good signs
I hope that nasty witch stays far far away

I really hope so. It's a weird feeling as much as I keep thinking I must be cause of all the symptoms I keep saying there is no way cause it's too good to be true. Who knew this was going to be so darn hard lol.

Right! Lol when your younger they make you think its SO easy to get prego

Lol I know you spend a good chunk of your life praying it doesn't happen then when you want it to it doesn't :( If I am not pregnant then life is just cruel cause I NEVER get sore boobs like this when af is due, so if she comes then it's just cruel getting my hopes up lol.

How long have you been ttc?

We tried for 15 months before our bfp and it seemed I had a different symptom every cycle. And the cycle I got my bfp I was symptomless lol go figure

Are u using anything or just getting to the old nitty gritty?

Meaning- opk's? Lubes? Etc

We used clearblue digital opk's got pregnant each time on the first cycle, and we used Sasmar-conceive plus lube.

Both I swear by!

Good luck

Alright ladies made it through the night without AF showing her nasty face! So headed to store to pick up every different type of pink dye test they carry! Won't be FMU as I couldn't hold it! Wish me luck!

Good Luck!!! And for future reference, put your FMU in a cup and you can use it when you get home!!! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->