11 dpo. Please look and see if you can see it. LAST UPDATE. DIGI.

Cedemarie

Reaction score
Okay girls. I wasn't technically trying to conceive, but I've been feeling a lil odd. I've had blue puffy viens all over my bb's, my temp has been staying at 99-99.4, had terrible headaches, and some slight cramping in my lower abdomen. I have ovulation pain so I can usually tell when I've ovulated. So I believed I o'd on the 19th. I bought a blue dye test by mistake and took it. A thin blue line showed up immediately. But it wasn't thick so I didn't trust it. It bugged me until 4am. I had to run to the store and buy more. Look and see if you can see the line. Its faint, but I'm pretty sure it's there.

Attachments

• hpt pic 1.jpg
    hpt pic 1.jpg
    34.1 KB · Views: 163
  • hpt 2.jpg
    hpt 2.jpg
    32.4 KB · Views: 172
  • hpt 4.jpg
    hpt 4.jpg
    17.3 KB · Views: 154
hi can clearly see the 2nd line on the fr ones hun + if the blue dye is suppose to have 1 line down also (not a cross shape) then ur pregnant congrats :)

@ Camerashy, yea..It's supposed to be one line. It's not a +/- one. I just wasn't sure since the control line is sooo much thicker. But if you can see it on the other ones that makes me feel better.

omg the blue one is very clear hun congrats

Yea. I know. But everyone says blue dye is horrible. Plus if you saw it in real life you might have had the same thought cuz it is like a quarter of the size of the control line. Then the pinks were like barely there. I was afraid I got a false positive and seeing things. Thanks so much.

Look like early BFP's to me!! Bet they get darker in a couple of days!! xx

can see it on all of them esspecially the middle pink and the blue dye so yes ur preg if u only had the blue dye id say try a frer well u difd already and thats a nice line congrats

as long as those pink lines are pink and not greyish, your defo positive. The blue looks awesome though, but like you said, many have problems with them, blue dyes were the first I tested on as well, CB ones and got positives, then I read they don't work well and got the FRER and got the same result. Congrats H&H 9 months to you

Ok. I thought I'd give an update on my tests. You can really see the progression in the lines now. Guess there's no doubt a :bfp: I took these test on July 2, the 4th, and the 6th. I still want to take a clearblue dig just cuz I wanna see the words.

Attachments

• hpt 6.jpg
    hpt 6.jpg
    21 KB · Views: 24
  • hpt 7.jpg
    hpt 7.jpg
    15.9 KB · Views: 22
  • hpt 8.jpg
    hpt 8.jpg
    20.4 KB · Views: 23
Those are beautiful lines!! Congrats!!!!!!

bfp's fo sho .. all of em lol congratulations x

i can VERY clearly see the line on the second and third pictures. congratulations, happy and healthy 9 months chick!! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->