11 DPO PLease look, this mornings test end pg3

wannabmamma

WTT for our own buba
Reaction score
ok i saved my FMU from this morning and just as i thought my ICs wernt turning up bang they came through the door. OH says he sees a faint line but i dunno :shrug:

test1.jpg
inverted test1.jpg
test2.jpg
inverted test2.jpg

I can see a shadow I think. It looks like mine did at 9 dpo, but I'm afraid I can't tell you the outcome as I'm not testing again till Weds!

I dunno hun. HCG levels start to deminish in urine kept for a period of time so could well be the start of a BFP. Good luck xx

Honestly, I'm really struggling to see a second line but then I know sometimes in reality they look a lot darker then posted pics on here. How many DPO are you?!

Just seen you title 11 DPO still quite early even though they are they are very sensitive I've never got a strong line on these internet tests even when I have BFP on FRER. I think superdrug own brand tests are the best for picking up early BFP.

i have a superdrug test but going to keep it untill sat or sunday

I've got lines on superdrug from 11DPO but VERY faint and then ended up being what I think was a chemical or very early m/c. Even if you are pregnant this month implantation may not have even happened yet. I think it can take place up to 12 DPO but more commonly 6-10 DPO even so if it happened on 10DPO that hasn't given much time for the pregnancy levels to build up. Try and hold out till at least 12DPO if you can.

Keeping fingers crossed for you.

x

thanks for looking girls think ill try again in the morning with fresh FMU xx

i did one om them and as u no mine came up like that did u get them of ebay just done a superdrug and got bfn:(

yeah i got them from ebay! aww sorry hun but there is till hope. how are you feeling?

I think I see a v. faint line on some of the pics (I think it was the 2nd or 3rd one down? Not inverted). Keep testing! Good luck!

might be too early.. looks like evap... best of luck xo

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->