11 DPO PLease look, this mornings test end pg3

couldnt resist and took another tonite was just feeling so sick!! i can see a pink line but not sure bout when its in the pic :dohh:

test.jpg
invert.jpg

Mine are the same hun....faint line but it hasnt got any darker! fingers crossed will be stalking this thread xx

thanks for looking hun im going to test again in the morning x

I think I can see a faint line on your most recent test. I'll keep an eye on the thread though and hope that this is it for you and you get your bfp xx

Try a clear blue digital. They're amazing. I just can't see a second line though hun... Sorry.

i have a superdrug test in my press but saving it for when AF is due

thanks for looking hun im going to test again in the morning x

Good luck for the morning hun. Don't be upset if the line on the IC isn't any darker...alot of people on her have said IC take awhile before they get really dark! Good luck my fingers are crossed for you xxx

i think i see a vvvv faint line, really hope this is the start of your bfp......i think u shud use superdrug one in the morn with fmu , gl x

thanks hun looksbetter in person! going to save the superdrug fir for friday or Sat i think

ok good luck, lookforward to seeing your superdug test pic in a couple of days ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->