11 dpo super faint line??

Great progression wonderful news!!!!:happydance:

I'm driving myself mad with these tests.

This isn't darker than a few days ago, I'm hoping its just because I've massively upped my water intake and the longest I'm going without peeing is 4/5hrs.

Going to ring my consultant Monday and get booked in for a 6 week scan.

20200423_114026.jpg

Thank you!, still so worried. <3 Stepped away from the tests for a little while. x

I think ure lines look fab hon congratulations
Praying it all goes well at ure scan.
Men are so rubbish at seeing lines hahaha.
Good luck hon

Well what a week its been.

I called to book my early scan and the nurse insisted I went in the very next day because of my extensive history.

Scan showed a mass on my ovary and a lot of free fluid around it and nothing other than a small spot in my uterus. They said its possible the pregnancy is in my ovary.

They took my blood and hcg came back as 821, 48hrs later it was 1781.

I have to now wait until the 7th to have another scan.

Very stressful time right now!.

I hope you get good news from your scan next week. Hcg is increasing nicely

Thinking of you and hoping you get good news <3

Well what a week its been.

I called to book my early scan and the nurse insisted I went in the very next day because of my extensive history.

Scan showed a mass on my ovary and a lot of free fluid around it and nothing other than a small spot in my uterus. They said its possible the pregnancy is in my ovary.

They took my blood and hcg came back as 821, 48hrs later it was 1781.

I have to now wait until the 7th to have another scan.

Very stressful time right now!.

Omg that's awful scary news. Did they say they are going to wait till next ultrasound before they can figure out if baby is for sure in ovary?? This is very rare!! Not sure how far along you are but they will most likely give you methotrexate to end pregnancy other wise could rupture your ovary. If farther along surgery is a must to remove it. I'm so sorry.

I had to have methotrexate with my ectopic pregnancy at 10 weeks along =( =(

Sorry your going through this. Keep us posted.

I spoke to the doctor this morning and she said because my numbers look so promising and I've not got any bleeding pain relating to an ectopic.

So the hope is that it's just a cyst, so aslong is I stay pain and bleeding free theres hope. X

The mass seen on your ovary may be a cyst, with every pregnancy I’ve had (even my ectopic), I’ve had a cyst and they’re quite common. If a spot was seen in your uterus, that could be the beginnings of a sac depending on how many dpo you are. Your numbers doubled nicely. I’ve never been given a scan before my numbers are at least 2000 because nothing would be seen at that point. I’m crossing my fingers for you :flower:

Same. I’ve had a cyst too that they saw at my first scan. Still got everything crossed for you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->