11 DPO symptoms?

I'm still on AF also. But last night I had a dream of a BFP!

AF is almost gone!!! Just 2 more days until I start testing on the fertility monitor! :dance:

My OH is ready :sex: :haha:

Pray and lots of :dust: for us ladies to get our November :bfp:'s!!!!!

Good luck with the monitor. I love using mine. A tip I saw once was to stop testing once you get your peak...saves on strips. I never did that though. Sometimes you may get a peak more than one day in a row. It always gave me hope if I got another day of peak just in case things didn't work out on day 1.

Aww yay :yipee:

Maybe we'll both get our :bfp:'s this month!
Cause I had a dream I was crying overwhelmed with joy looking at our baby boy named Jackson Lee... It was soo real!

AF is almost gone and I start the monitor tomorrow morning :dance: So excited!

AF is almost gone!!! Just 2 more days until I start testing on the fertility monitor! :dance:

Good luck with the monitor. I love using mine. A tip I saw once was to stop testing once you get your peak...saves on strips. I never did that though. Sometimes you may get a peak more than one day in a row. It always gave me hope if I got another day of peak just in case things didn't work out on day 1.

Really? Oh gosh yeah that would save a lot of test sticks cause they do get expensive! So if it shows high fertility then a peak do I keep testing until it shows low fertility then just use the old (low fertility) strips?

I'm soo excited about this! How long have you been on the monitor?

Really? Oh gosh yeah that would save a lot of test sticks cause they do get expensive! So if it shows high fertility then a peak do I keep testing until it shows low fertility then just use the old (low fertility) strips?

You don't reuse strips...basically a peak would be the same as a positive OPK. The monitor shows you highs which is what is different than a regular opk. So it let's you know when you are nearing O which gives you a better chance. I think I just ended my 3rd month. I am still waiting for AF. Hoping I get a pos instead because I am out of strips. But the tests are still neg.

Cause I had a dream I was crying overwhelmed with joy looking at our baby boy named Jackson Lee... It was soo real!

I know! In the dream I took three pregnancy tests and they kept gettin darker. I remember I used to have dreams of a little girl infant and toddler but never knew who she belonged to. She was just there. But she was so beautiful.

You don't reuse strips...basically a peak would be the same as a positive OPK. The monitor shows you highs which is what is different than a regular opk. So it let's you know when you are nearing O which gives you a better chance. I think I just ended my 3rd month. I am still waiting for AF. Hoping I get a pos instead because I am out of strips. But the tests are still neg.

Oh okay so basically if it shows high fertility then it shows a peak that means you're ovulating so you don't have to use the strips the rest of your cycle?

So just use the strips until you see a peak then stop using the test strips?

Did y'all baby dance the days it showed high fertility and peak?

I know! In the dream I took three pregnancy tests and they kept gettin darker. I remember I used to have dreams of a little girl infant and toddler but never knew who she belonged to. She was just there. But she was so beautiful.

Awwww!! That's awesome! Hoping our dream actually come true! :thumbup:

Oh okay so basically if it shows high fertility then it shows a peak that means you're ovulating so you don't have to use the strips the rest of your cycle?

So just use the strips until you see a peak then stop using the test strips?

Did y'all baby dance the days it showed high fertility and peak?

We are doing every other day. 2 months ago we got lucky when we started because I got a high the day after intercourse. We shoot for every other day, but do more/less depending on how things go. I know a lot of people do every day, but it's hard for us plus the dr recommended EOD.

I use the strips until it tells me to stop. This last cycle I got more than one peak. But I was also on clomid which can cause an early pos OPK.

I think using the monitor is less stressful...just test once a day & see what it says. If you know about when you ovulate, I would start EOD about 5 days before you typically O.

GOOD LUCK!

Hi ladies, im 9/10 dpo, have been doing a few opks over the last couple of days and have a seco d line that seems to be getting darker. Im not testing till wednesday (12/13dpo). I have no symptoms except feeling tired all day. Srill dnt know what to make of the tests tho.....can anyone shed a light if they have used opks after o???

Hi Lillypad

I have not personally used an OPK after ovulation, but the consensus seems to be that it will stay positive after ovulation if there is pregnancy! Seems like it is pointing in a good direction for you! I am sure someone else may have answered, but I wanted to make sure you got a response :) Good luck, sweetie!!! Baby dust heading your way :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->