11 DPO symptoms?

Lol that's so funny! Your OH is already ready! That just made my night! My OH just tried to support me because I was a tad bit upset. More than I thought I would be. But at least I have tests for next cycle!

Lol that's so funny! Your OH is already ready! That just made my night! My OH just tried to support me because I was a tad bit upset. More than I thought I would be. But at least I have tests for next cycle!

Yeah he is!!! We're gonna try to baby dance every other night when the monitor tells me I'm highly fertile then if it shows my peak (O) day we're gonna get busy that day too!

So basically went won't miss an opportunity!

Aww!!! Least he's supportive though! Some men just don't know why it's so hard and frustrating for us!!!!

Glad we got good OH!!!

Yea. He believes God will deliver out miracle at the right moment.

Team CD1 lol!!

Yeah he is!!! We're gonna try to baby dance every other night when the monitor tells me I'm highly fertile then if it shows my peak (O) day we're gonna get busy that day too!

So basically went won't miss an opportunity!

Aww!!! Least he's supportive though! Some men just don't know why it's so hard and frustrating for us!!!!

Glad we got good OH!!!

Sorry no positive for you this month. I am waiting to test. I just wanted to tell you I love the monitor. It is so much easier than trying to read lines. And after the initial purchase (which you can find good deals online used) buying the strips in my opinion are not much more expensive than other opks...& they are so EASY! I said this on one of the forums & they insisted they couldn't afford. But they we POAS addicts. So I am sure they spent way more than I did. Besides, a box of 30 will last 3 months for a person on a typical cycle. I do not have enough strips for a full month next cycle...hoping I won't need to buy anymore ;)

I got it!!! I got it!!!! I got my bfp this morning!!!!:bfp:

Omg!! I haven't told hubby yet. I'm thinking about waiting to tell him on his bday which is coming up in 2 weeks. Can I wait that long? I told him today that I didn't have any hpt so I couldn't test. He probably knows that's a lie. :/

I am going to call my daycare though since their waiting list is 12-18 months...

How can I tell hubby. I want to surprise him.

Congratulations!! So now it's your turn to tell us! Any uterus pain or watery cm? Or brown discharge?

So. I did have some more cm. About 5 dpo it was not really watery more snotty like. Then closer to 10 dpo it got more watery. Some cramps and lower back pain. I was hoping for bfp but wasn't sure cause of the cramps feeling. It wasn't as cramps as menstral cramps so I was taking that as a good sign. Oh yeah I was gassy. :wacko:

So I ended up telling him. I couldn't wait 2 weeks. I made dinner (it was my day to cook) . After dinner my daughter and I went and got a cake I had hide in my bedroom. On the cake said " we're pregnant!" He was completely shocked. (I told him earlier my cycle came and I was acting sad). I'm so happy I told him. There's no way I could have lasted 2 weeks. I forgot my work bag at home yesterday and he called me to tell me. So I had to go back home and get it. :dohh:

Oh yeah. I think I o on cycle day 12 (September 30) and we bd the night of cd 10,night of cd11 and morning of cd13. Strange thing was I had pos opk from cd11 to morning of cd12. Normally my pos only last for 1 day.

I got it!!! I got it!!!! I got my bfp this morning!!!!:bfp:

Omg!! I haven't told hubby yet. I'm thinking about waiting to tell him on his bday which is coming up in 2 weeks. Can I wait that long? I told him today that I didn't have any hpt so I couldn't test. He probably knows that's a lie. :/

I am going to call my daycare though since their waiting list is 12-18 months...

How can I tell hubby. I want to surprise him.

Congratulations!! So now it's your turn to tell us! Any uterus pain or watery cm? Or brown discharge?

So. I did have some more cm. About 5 dpo it was not really watery more snotty like. Then closer to 10 dpo it got more watery. Some cramps and lower back pain. I was hoping for bfp but wasn't sure cause of the cramps feeling. It wasn't as cramps as menstral cramps so I was taking that as a good sign. Oh yeah I was gassy. :wacko:

So I ended up telling him. I couldn't wait 2 weeks. I made dinner (it was my day to cook) . After dinner my daughter and I went and got a cake I had hide in my bedroom. On the cake said " we're pregnant!" He was completely shocked. (I told him earlier my cycle came and I was acting sad). I'm so happy I told him. There's no way I could have lasted 2 weeks. I forgot my work bag at home yesterday and he called me to tell me. So I had to go back home and get it. :dohh:

Aww!!! That's awesome!!!

Bet his reaction brought tears to you!

Think I want to suprise my OH if we get a :bfp: but he's plugged in so much that I think he'll be mad if I tested without him!
He's just excited! :dance:

Oh no toughhgal I'm sorry :( on to next cycle hey :) do you have the male fertility tablets called spermax over there?!?

Hmm I'm not sure! But I will most definitely check into that. Thank you so much for telling us your "secret" :p

Hmm I'm not sure! But I will most definitely check into that. Thank you so much for telling us your "secret" :p

Oh it's no secret hun I want everyone trying to get their BFP to get it and if this helps then I'm happy to share :) honestly this stuff is AWESOME. Hubby was on them not even a week when we fell with our DD then the same this time. My sisters hubby used them first cycle and they fell first cycle. I don't think its coincidence :)

I looked up those pills online. But couldn't see the prices. How much in your country?

They are about $35 for a box of 60 which is 2 months supply but they are worth every cent :)

I as well am at about 11dpo and the 21st is when AF might show..hope not hoping to have a BFP come monday..been having really bad cramps, bbs and low back pain and pressure..I as well last night and all day today have a really sore throat...

I as well am at about 11dpo and the 21st is when AF might show..hope not hoping to have a BFP come monday..been having really bad cramps, bbs and low back pain and pressure..I as well last night and all day today have a really sore throat...

Sounds promising! Goodluck Hun!

Oh. Thank you so much! I will have to discuss this with my lovely OH ;)

They are fantastic I definitely recommend getting some even of you can get them from eBay?

I found an actual website that advertises them. And you can order them from.

AF is almost gone!!! Just 2 more days until I start testing on the fertility monitor! :dance:

My OH is ready :sex: :haha:

Pray and lots of :dust: for us ladies to get our November :bfp:'s!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->