11 dpo... Tesco own brand... 12 dpo UPDATED AGAIN WITH IC

crazylilth1ng

Reaction score
It is an OBVIOUS BFP in real life :) Just can't get a good pic on my phone. Third time lucky I hope (lost last 2 pregnancies and only have 1 tube).

https://i1140.photobucket.com/albums/n561/christinasofia/bfp11dpo.jpg

12 dpo... NOT MUCH PROGRESSION :/ But this test was only done about 21 hours after the first, maybe I should have waited 48 hrs?? Does this look bad?

https://i1140.photobucket.com/albums/n561/christinasofia/12dpo.jpg

The pink is more obvious but the test really didn't get much darker at all. But then it is really early... what do u think?

12 DPO IC added... Ok, so I am getting excited over such a faint line, but these things were all NEGATIVE about 8 hours ago and this is OBVIOUSLY pink in real life, I wish the photo did the actual line justice... I had pos on tesco for 2 days now but this is the first time IC showed up to be a "definate" BFP and not an evap!!!

https://i1140.photobucket.com/albums/n561/christinasofia/DPO12.jpg

Congrats !!! Wishing you a happy and healthy nine months !!!!!

Defo bfp. Congrats :)

Feel free to come say hi in my journal. My last 2 pregnancies also ended in mc's we could go through the journey together and try to keep each other positive. I have quite a few PAL friends who are at various stages.

Embo... I will be sure to make my way to your journal when I come back from work (typing on my phone now) congrats to you too!! I would love to make this journey with you who has been through the same :)

And thanks to all you lovely ladies who commented!

Awwww wow hun im so happy for you. We had an ectopic within a week or so of each other. I remember talking to you. :thumbup:

Congrats :hugs: :kiss: :hugs:

Kayleigh lou.. Ur pregnant too??? Yay!!! I remember u we lost our angels at the same time... I'm so happy we both get pregnant so soon!!!

U can tell it is a little darker then??? PHEW... it is a little darker in RL but only a teeny bit.... but I have never in any pregnancy in the past have ANY test show up at 12dpo so I guess I am lucky to have what I have!!!! Thanks for the input!!!!

My IC's STILL look like evaps :/ There ARE lines there but they are VERY faint and if I didn't have the pos Tesco I would say evap, but I think they are less sensitive ones (25's), I used up all my 10's when I was like 7 DPO and now I wish I hadn't!!!

Progression looks fine hon, congratulations.

Ok guys so I know the new pic posted in the original post (the IC) is reeaallly faint, but I am only 12 dpo and these things were NEGATIVE 8 hours ago and now obviously positive (well in real life anyway) :) The pic was taken about 4 mins after I peed and the test was still wet.

Kayleigh lou.. Ur pregnant too??? Yay!!! I remember u we lost our angels at the same time... I'm so happy we both get pregnant so soon!!!

Yep i am 10 weeks and 4 days pregnant!!! :baby: OOOooooOOOoooo how exciting!!!! You can have an early scan this time round too i think? I had mine at 6 weeks to check bubba was in the right place.

Your tests look alot like mine. They gradually got darker slower this time where as with my ectopic i went from a faint line to a really dark line within a day.

Get your bum over to first tri Hun YOUR PREGNANT!! :haha: :happydance:

:hugs::hugs::hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"