11 dpo wondfo- HELP bottom of page 3

LittleNugget

DD and expecting #2
Reaction score
Yesterday, I had a weird looking test at 10 dpo. Assumed it was a faulty test and tossed it, but when I pulled it out today, it had a shadow line where the test line should be. I took another test and got another very faint line. What do you think? BFP or evap? Definitely within time limit.

Attachments

• 11 dpo 7.12.15.jpg
    11 dpo 7.12.15.jpg
    29.2 KB · Views: 84
Looks BFP to me!!! I would back up with another brand, but line looks good for wondfo.

Looks like the start of a BFP if it was in the time limit. Fingers crossed for you!

I took one of those new FRERs this evening, about 3 hours after the first one. I think I still see a faint line. What do you think?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    14.6 KB · Views: 81
I see something!

Side note: I really don't like the new FRERs. So much harder to take pictures with the weird bent handle. I didn't think there was anything wrong with the old ones!

I don't like them either, but that's all they have available now! They've pulled all the old ones from my store. The bend in the window makes a glare that is hard to see if a faint line is there.

Yeah, I'm calling those bfp. Congrats mama!!

I don't like them either, but that's all they have available now! They've pulled all the old ones from my store. The bend in the window makes a glare that is hard to see if a faint line is there.

It really does! I was having so much trouble with a squinter last cycle because of that weird window! The store I got them at wanted like $3 more for a box of the old flat FRERs so I was like... darn, makes it hard to stick to my guns on this one!

Here is 12 dpo with FMU. Should it be darker?

Attachments

• 12dpo.jpg
    12dpo.jpg
    16.8 KB · Views: 34
Wondfos don't darken up well. So do not stress if it takes awhile fkr them to get dark. Deffo bfps. Congrats!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->