11 dpo wondfo need some other eyes

everclear8j

Reaction score
I have gotten BFNs since 7 dpo. Today I took one just bc AF has not shown. Anyways, I think I see a very very faint line under the 'T'. Can anyone else see it?

Attachments

• 016.jpg
    016.jpg
    41.8 KB · Views: 98
Looks bfn to me.. don't even really see anything on the tweak. Maybe it will get darker tomorrow.. good luck :)

rawrrasaur you have got to stop posting such negative posts.. just "its bfn" its bfn its bfn.. what the heck???

Here are my tweaks i see the faint line you are talking about, lets hope its the start of something!!

Attachments

• 016 (1).jpg
    016 (1).jpg
    15.1 KB · Views: 24
  • 016 (1)i.jpg
    016 (1)i.jpg
    14.8 KB · Views: 21
I see it too hun. Good luck for tomorrow xx

I see something! :) Let's hope this is a beginning of a big +!!!

I see it a little bit in the tweek but not on the original so hopefully this is the start of a bfp :)

My positives on those are very faint too! I went and got a FRER it showed a much darker line for me!

I see it also :) From my personal experience Wondfos gave me lighter lines that I would expect even when my HCG was confirmed by bloodwork to be over 50

Update- AF came the same afternoon so it was either a chemical or an evaporation.......thanks for the support though : )

Update- AF came the same afternoon so it was either a chemical or an evaporation.......thanks for the support though : )

Im very sorry to hear that :hug: Wishing you loads of baby dust this cycle :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->