11 months TTC both 31 feeling a little down

lucylou7

Reaction score
Hi All

As above im 31 TTC for 11 months, and feeling down, all my friends are PG and i feel i am never going to get there... Im trying and willing to try any thing new.

We have both been tested, and both fine, i just dont know whats next, tried clomid didn't work :nope:

just need a buddy at the momen thanks guys x

Hi All

As above im 31 TTC for 11 months, and feeling down, all my friends are PG and i feel i am never going to get there... Im trying and willing to try any thing new.

We have both been tested, and both fine, i just dont know whats next, tried clomid didn't work :nope:

hey, lucylou

I'M 35 and TTC only for 2 months tho. I know what you mean about everyone else being pregnant around you my next door neighbout just had a baby girl and its hard:cry: The months seem to be going really slow since we started TCC and it's the onlt thing that seems to be on my mind 24/7 :cry: Im sure it wont be too much longer til we are writting that we are pregnant tho:happydance:

Hi All

hey, lucylou

I'M 35 and TTC only for 2 months tho. I know what you mean about everyone else being pregnant around you my next door neighbout just had a baby girl and its hard:cry: The months seem to be going really slow since we started TCC and it's the onlt thing that seems to be on my mind 24/7 :cry: Im sure it wont be too much longer til we are writting that we are pregnant tho:happydance:

thanks foxykins! Its just taking its toll after 11 months its annoying as we are doing every thing right ! 3 of my friends have just announced they are pregnant and last month i really thought it was my month.. If you dont mind me asking what cycle day you on? Im cd 9 so getting ready for ovulation !:happydance:

Hi All

hey, lucylou

thanks foxykins! Its just taking its toll after 11 months its annoying as we are doing every thing right ! 3 of my friends have just announced they are pregnant and last month i really thought it was my month.. If you dont mind me asking what cycle day you on? Im cd 9 so getting ready for ovulation !:happydance:

hey, imjust getting use to all these terms for pregnancy and so on lol only been keeping track of things for 2 months. Im due on next thursday but hoping it neeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeever comes:haha: and worse thing for me is i have a 16 year old daughter and most of them are having babies.:cry:

Hi All

hey, lucylou

hey, imjust getting use to all these terms for pregnancy and so on lol only been keeping track of things for 2 months. Im due on next thursday but hoping it neeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeever comes:haha: and worse thing for me is i have a 16 year old daughter and most of them are having babies.:cry:

oh i hope the witch stays away for you! I think if i knew it would happen for me i would be ok, all my friends your are pg same age ish and didn't take as long as its taken us.. Im sure it will happen positive thinking hey.. I know what you mean teenagers dont have this many problems ttc! Make sure you stay in touch and keep me posted hun x

Hi All

lucylou you will get alot of support here you are not alone, I have been trying to concieve since april of this year so I know how you are feeling as the girls say it will happen for us we just have to hang in there lots of:hugs::hugs::hugs: to you just stick with us you will make it through sweetheart:hugs::hugs::hugs:

Hi All

lucylou you will get alot of support here you are not alone, I have been trying to concieve since april of this year so I know how you are feeling as the girls say it will happen for us we just have to hang in there lots of:hugs::hugs::hugs: to you just stick with us you will make it through sweetheart:hugs::hugs::hugs:

Hi Tiatammy

Thanks, its nice to know other people are going through the same on here.. Im on CD10 now so i am ready for ovulation and hoping this is my month, i just hope i haven't left it too late to TTC thanks for the :hugs: hun!

Baby dust to us all :dust:

Hi All

Hi Tiatammy

Thanks, its nice to know other people are going through the same on here.. Im on CD10 now so i am ready for ovulation and hoping this is my month, i just hope i haven't left it too late to TTC thanks for the :hugs: hun!

Baby dust to us all :dust:
lucylou I wil keep you in my prayers,as for me temp is dropping,so you know what that means:witch:is due to come again:cry::cry:,

tiatammy i wish she would stay away for us both, when that happens i just want next month to come quick so we can try again.. Ha.. Im just using opk and some times i find them hard to read so night go back to taking temp i stopped as kept forgetting! Speak soon hun x

tiatammy i wish she would stay away for us both, when that happens i just want next month to come quick so we can try again.. Ha.. Im just using opk and some times i find them hard to read so night go back to taking temp i stopped as kept forgetting! Speak soon hun x

lucylou7 the :witch: came this morning :cry::cry:, I get so :growlmad: when it shows up, Back to temping and OPKs once again, and sent my yemp chart to my doc. this morning it is getting harder and harder with every month that goes by, just dont know how much longer I can go on like this.:nope::nope:, I know I cant give up but sometimes it makes you want to, I just have to keep looking for god for strength,power and wisdom he is what keeps me going, and keeping the faith:thumbup:, We both will make it:hugs:, God may not be there when we want him to be, but he does show up on time, when he feels the time is right even though we may think the time is now. Hang in there with me girl:hugs:we will make it together:hugs::hugs: lots of :dust::dust::dust: to you:baby::baby:

lucylou7 and by the way I have a hard time reading them OPKs too so you are not alone the digital ones are better they give you a yes or no, the only down fall with them they are so exspensive.:growlmad:,keep intouch:hugs::hugs::dust:

lucylou7 the :witch: came this morning :cry::cry:, I get so :growlmad: when it shows up, Back to temping and OPKs once again, and sent my yemp chart to my doc. this morning it is getting harder and harder with every month that goes by, just dont know how much longer I can go on like this.:nope::nope:, I know I cant give up but sometimes it makes you want to, I just have to keep looking for god for strength,power and wisdom he is what keeps me going, and keeping the faith:thumbup:, We both will make it:hugs:, God may not be there when we want him to be, but he does show up on time, when he feels the time is right even though we may think the time is now. Hang in there with me girl:hugs:we will make it together:hugs::hugs: lots of :dust::dust::dust: to you:baby::baby:

Oh no :dohh: Bloody Witch... I know exactly what you mean i am positive leading up to and ovulation and when the :witch: shows up i get really upset :cry: and i would say it takes me a week or so to pick myself back up!

Its really hard, and i think it will be worse if i get to December and no good news as it will be just over a year of trying :nope:

I really hope you are right and we both make it soon, i think we need to be strong for each other, i hope he decides are time is soon for us both...

I have done another OPK today and nothing and usually i always ovulate on CD 14 but as i was on clomid for 2 cylces it seems to have thrown my cylce out a bit so not sure when ovulation is due :wacko:

I might invest in a digital opk have you got one? which one have you got? started traking my temp last night too and its gone up a little today so will see...

:hug: to you too

Lucy x

Oh no :dohh: Bloody Witch... I know exactly what you mean i am positive leading up to and ovulation and when the :witch: shows up i get really upset :cry: and i would say it takes me a week or so to pick myself back up!

Its really hard, and i think it will be worse if i get to December and no good news as it will be just over a year of trying :nope:

I really hope you are right and we both make it soon, i think we need to be strong for each other, i hope he decides are time is soon for us both...

I have done another OPK today and nothing and usually i always ovulate on CD 14 but as i was on clomid for 2 cylces it seems to have thrown my cylce out a bit so not sure when ovulation is due :wacko:

I might invest in a digital opk have you got one? which one have you got? started traking my temp last night too and its gone up a little today so will see...

:hug: to you too

Lucy x

Lucy I hope you dont mind me calling you lucy, It so good to hear from you, I hate the:witch:, But anyway this cycle I am going to use softcups, and preseed the softcups are usually used for :witch: and a lot of woman have used these in trying to concieve and got BFP. so I am going to give it a try, I also got the clearblue ovulation test, the ones with the smiley face, If you get a smiley then that is your LH serge and if you get just a circle then you havent reached your LH serge yet, and I am also adding a 81mg baby asprin it helps with blood flow to the cervic and the tubes.,The digital ovulation test are costly, but they do eliminate the questions like is this it? Is that the line? Is that the darkest I am going to get? When am I going to get the dark one? these test eliminate all of those, and less stress. This holiday Is going to be hardfor me I was really hoping to be pregnant or close to having my kittle bunddle of joy, but god is in control not us, he says when. I believe our time is coming I am here for you we are here for each other we will make it:hugs::hugs: stay positive I know it is hard believe me I know. So here is the deal when you are down I will hold you up ,when I am down I will hold you up. and when we are both down we will hold up each other. we will not let one or the other fall.:hugs::hugs::hugs: We will make it lots of :dust::dust::dust::friends:

Arghhhh that is sooooo sweet of you ! You have your self a deal :friends:

What are softcups?? i have heard people talk of them but not sure what this is?:wacko: I might look at purchasing Clear Blue OPK then, i might wait and see after this month if no joy then i think i will invest!

I know what you mean i thought the same by the end of this year i would be PG or close :(

Im still waiting for ovulation :dohh: im on CD 14 and usually get a line on OPK but nothing yet, so i am going to bd every other night to be on the safe side sorry if tmi! ha My OH is feeling a bit down about it now, as he see's me getting down , but like you he says our time will come! Hoefully very soon :happydance:

Speak soon hun

Lucy x

Arghhhh that is sooooo sweet of you ! You have your self a deal :friends:

What are softcups?? i have heard people talk of them but not sure what this is?:wacko: I might look at purchasing Clear Blue OPK then, i might wait and see after this month if no joy then i think i will invest!

I know what you mean i thought the same by the end of this year i would be PG or close :(

Im still waiting for ovulation :dohh: im on CD 14 and usually get a line on OPK but nothing yet, so i am going to bd every other night to be on the safe side sorry if tmi! ha My OH is feeling a bit down about it now, as he see's me getting down , but like you he says our time will come! Hoefully very soon :happydance:

Speak soon hun

Lucy x

Hi Lucy, the softcups are usually used for your cycle ,you san find them in the sanitary section of the dtore where you get your monthly pads, tampons ect. they are called Instead softcups and you get 14 in a box for about 4.95 good price. some woman have their husband to ejackulate in these and then you incert the softcup, these soft cups put the little:spermy: closer to the cervic, and they have no choice but to go where they need to go:happydance:, or you can do your bedding as you normally would then incert the soft cup, I am going to give it a try this month cant hurt something is bound to work. I am on cycle day 3 of my cycle so I have a little bit before I can start testing for the big O, I usually ovulate anywhere from cycle day 10 and cycle day 12 so we will see. Keep intouch doll we are going to make it:hugs::hugs::friends:lots of :dust::dust::dust: to you and your hubby.

Lucy I have a thread too, we can talk there also go to search this thread and type in LMP 10/21/11 , 26 to 28 day cycle need a buddy.:hugs::friends:. talk with you soon, I am on prctically everyday.

Lucy I have a thread too, we can talk there also go to search this thread and type in LMP 10/21/11 , 26 to 28 day cycle need a buddy.:hugs::friends:. talk with you soon, I am on prctically everyday.

Will do hun, i will have a look in a min... Never heard of them before but i am definatly going to look out for them and give them a try thanks !

Well i got a very big fat POSITVE on OPK tonight when i got home so lots of :sex::sex::sex::happydance: ha!

Ive read so much about bedding what is best to Bed on +opk then every day for 3 days or every other day after +opk... I try to mix it up each month and try some thing new... I read the sperm meets egg plan and that says on +opk to bed and then 2 days after miss a day then day after, think i might try that this month hopefully it works :baby:!

It seems forever waiting for ovulation doesnt it, it will be here soon for you hun! Have you read any thing on Duofertility ?? I have read up on it, i know its expensive but i am just looking at all options... im bidding on a clear blue OPK on ebay too so we will see...

You any plans for weekend?

Lucy x

Will do hun, i will have a look in a min... Never heard of them before but i am definatly going to look out for them and give them a try thanks !

Well i got a very big fat POSITVE on OPK tonight when i got home so lots of :sex::sex::sex::happydance: ha!

Ive read so much about bedding what is best to Bed on +opk then every day for 3 days or every other day after +opk... I try to mix it up each month and try some thing new... I read the sperm meets egg plan and that says on +opk to bed and then 2 days after miss a day then day after, think i might try that this month hopefully it works :baby:!

It seems forever waiting for ovulation doesnt it, it will be here soon for you hun! Have you read any thing on Duofertility ?? I have read up on it, i know its expensive but i am just looking at all options... im bidding on a clear blue OPK on ebay too so we will see...

Lucy x

Hi lucy ,and yes it does seem forever waiting on the big O, well I am on cycle day 4 still have just a bit more days for me, but it will be here soon:happydance: As far as the bedding with a pos. OPK yes you are to bed the day of the Positive and 3 days after one more day after that just in case you ovulate late, if hubby has a low sperm count is to be every other day,but make sure u bed the day of the positive OPK.What is the duofertility? I dont knoe a thing about it sweetheart. This weekend doing alot of needed work around the house, church sunday and a thanksgiving dinner at church sunday evening. hope my words finds you well and happy.what did you do this weekend? talk with you soon doll. Wishing you lots of :dust::dust::dust:and :happydance::friends::hugs::hugs::kiss:

Lucy x

Hi lucy ,and yes it does seem forever waiting on the big O, well I am on cycle day 4 still have just a bit more days for me, but it will be here soon:happydance: As far as the bedding with a pos. OPK yes you are to bed the day of the Positive and 3 days after one more day after that just in case you ovulate late, if hubby has a low sperm count is to be every other day,but make sure u bed the day of the positive OPK.What is the duofertility? I dont knoe a thing about it sweetheart. This weekend doing alot of needed work around the house, church sunday and a thanksgiving dinner at church sunday evening. hope my words finds you well and happy.what did you do this weekend? talk with you soon doll. Wishing you lots of :dust::dust::dust:and :happydance::friends::hugs::hugs::kiss:

Glad you said that as that is what i have done! Bed day of pos OPK, then we are going to do the 3 days after then mis a day then bed, i also red this on a site so this month this is what we are going for! Hopefully AF will never arrive ! :happydance:

Duofertility its a monitor that you wear and its meant to track every thing wholst TTC, like i say its really expensive but if you dont get pregnant in 1 year it guarantee's your money back! its just a thought, i keep weighing up my options but hopefully wont have to !!

We had a nice chilled weekend, we decided not to drink for a month to see if that helps any, so went out for a nice meal on saturday went out with the horse this weekend, took her to the beach so that was nice, was a little cold but thats england for you! ha

Happy thanks giving hope you have had a nice weekend

:hugs::hugs::dust:

Happy Thnanks giving, hope you have had a nice weekend...

Lucy x

Glad you said that as that is what i have done! Bed day of pos OPK, then we are going to do the 3 days after then mis a day then bed, i also red this on a site so this month this is what we are going for! Hopefully AF will never arrive ! :happydance:

Duofertility its a monitor that you wear and its meant to track every thing wholst TTC, like i say its really expensive but if you dont get pregnant in 1 year it guarantee's your money back! its just a thought, i keep weighing up my options but hopefully wont have to !!

We had a nice chilled weekend, we decided not to drink for a month to see if that helps any, so went out for a nice meal on saturday went out with the horse this weekend, took her to the beach so that was nice, was a little cold but thats england for you! ha

Happy thanks giving hope you have had a nice weekend

:hugs::hugs::dust:

Happy Thnanks giving, hope you have had a nice weekend...

Hi lucy England Wow you are a long ways from me I live in morgantown West Virginia, and it was cold here. You have horses I lovr horses:flower: They are my favorite animal. So glad you had a wonderful weekend,and do hope the monitor helps you concieve sweetgeart ,Like I said somethings bound to help us both concieve our little bunddle of joy:baby:.We had a great Thanksgining dinner at church. We will be going to my mother inlaws for thanksgiving we normally do every year. I just dread it right now because everyone asking weather we have concieved yet, it is so hard to have to tell them no:cry::cry:. I wish you tons of happiness and love for the up coming holidays sweets.:hugs::hugs: talk with you real soon keep intouch. lots of :dust::dust::friends: As for me the withch is gone for this month now thw countdown starts:happydance::happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->