11 months TTC both 31 feeling a little down

hey huni how you doing? Hows ttc going? Well another 3 of my friends have announced they are pregnant one hot pregnant within 4 weeks.. It just seems so easy for some people.. Hope you are well and our time will come hey.. Speak soon huni xx

hey huni how you doing? Hows ttc going? Well another 3 of my friends have announced they are pregnant one hot pregnant within 4 weeks.. It just seems so easy for some people.. Hope you are well and our time will come hey.. Speak soon huni xx

SOOOO glad to hear from you, well still on the TTC train, might be going for IUI, hope all goes well, not sure when it will be, but doc. is waiting for one more test to come back on hubby, then we will know. It has been 13 months with no BFP, so time to do something, time is not on my side with my age. Some people concieve just thinking about it,But we have to work at it. Its crazy I know, and very hard on some of us, we just have to hang in there, any news with you sweetie as far as steps, like IUI, maybe IVF? HUGS HUGS FRIENDS

hey huni thats great news.. Did they say how long you would have to wait? Hope things get moving for you fast..

Yes we got a letter regarding ivf our appointment is 16th august.. Which seems for ever away.. I keep calling seeing if there is a sooner appointment.. No joy yet will keep trying..

I know what you mean some friends who we know have only been with there oh for a few months are now pregnant and they just blinked.. Makes me mad some times how easy it is for them.. Well we have to keep trying.. Just waiting for witch to arrive then back onto the ttc train.. Glad your well huni xxx

hey huni thats great news.. Did they say how long you would have to wait? Hope things get moving for you fast..

Yes we got a letter regarding ivf our appointment is 16th august.. Which seems for ever away.. I keep calling seeing if there is a sooner appointment.. No joy yet will keep trying..

I know what you mean some friends who we know have only been with there oh for a few months are now pregnant and they just blinked.. Makes me mad some times how easy it is for them.. Well we have to keep trying.. Just waiting for witch to arrive then back onto the ttc train.. Glad your well huni xxx

hey sweetie well tomm. huby goes for one last test, and then we go from there, I am sure it wont be long to have the IVF done, because it came with the package we got when I got the tubal reversal done, and doc. said we have no time to play. August will be here in no time sweetie and I hope all goes well. HUGS HUGS FRIENDS

Hi sweetie well hubby doc. appy. went well the ultra sound turned out great. well now it is my tirn. Need to have the tubes checked to make syre they are still opened, then doc. says IUI. OH I pray all turns out for me I am scared it wont. HUGS HUGS FRIENDS

Hey Hun, how did your tests go? Hope all went well where you up to with your cycle? You got any plans for weekend?

Afm - af has arrived :-( I was two days late so thought this could be it how wrong could i be, hopefully one day, just a bit down about it at the moment :-( xx

Big hugs xx

Hey Hun, how did your tests go? Hope all went well where you up to with your cycle? You got any plans for weekend?

Afm - af has arrived :-( I was two days late so thought this could be it how wrong could i be, hopefully one day, just a bit down about it at the moment :-( xx

Big hugs xx

Hi sweetie sorry about the let down, I know exactly how you feel, Test on hubby went well, as for me havent had any test yet still waiting on doc. to what he is going to do, he hasnt gotton back with me yet, to see if he is going to put me on clomid or going to do the test to check and see if my tubes are still opened. the strangest thing this month I am on cd 13 right now and still have not gotton a poss. OPK yet or any temp shift to show ovulation and I usually have had both of them by now, Emailed doc. about this, but have not heard anthing yet. No plans foe the weekend really to hot to do anything. Hang in there sweetie, will keep you updated HUGS HUGS FRIENDS

hey hun.. How are you? So have you heard any thing about possibly going on clomid? Nothing new with us still trying and going to order some soft cups give then a try maybe.. Hoping this is both of our years to get our bundle of joys!

Ive got my head round the wait for ivf now, but still keep calling to see if any sooner appointments as you never know hey? Well im off to try to go to sleep as ive not been sleeping as i have bad hay fever.. Speak soon hun xxx

hey hun.. How are you? So have you heard any thing about possibly going on clomid? Nothing new with us still trying and going to order some soft cups give then a try maybe.. Hoping this is both of our years to get our bundle of joys!

Ive got my head round the wait for ivf now, but still keep calling to see if any sooner appointments as you never know hey? Well im off to try to go to sleep as ive not been sleeping as i have bad hay fever.. Speak soon hun xxx

Well listen to this, spole to doc. yesterday, he said my charts I have sent him look poopie in his own words. now all this time 14 months he has been emailing me back saying chart looks fine or looks normal, and now he is telling me they look bad??????. I am sooo angry with him right now. Well he wants hubby and I to come up to kentucky have a tubal X-RAY for me and repeat a SA for hubby, then he ask if the 1 SA was all hubby had well yes that was all you ordered, he was like so we are only going on 1 SA? I said yes that was all that was ordered. DAH! So he said when my next period starts to call the office and schedule the tubal XRAY for cd 6,7,8,or 9 and at the same time have hubby have the SA done, After that comes back that day, he said he was going to start me on a fertility pill, But didnt say what fertility pill, and I told him I was on cd 17, which I was yesterday. he said I couldnt be and that's not what I sent him as far as the charts shows well yes I am period started on 5/13/12 and yesterday was 5/29/12 so that put me at cd 17. you do the math. Am I right or what? GRRR he is driving me nuts HUGS HUGS FRIENDS

Oh what a nightmare hun it really annoys me because the haven't been in our situation they don't know how blooming important it is to us! I would ask for another opinion of another doctor too or ask to speak to the practises manager Hun!

What is he going on about your cycle? That would worry me that he doesn't know what he is saying oh big hugs Hun this journey is a difficult one already xxx

Oh what a nightmare hun it really annoys me because the haven't been in our situation they don't know how blooming important it is to us! I would ask for another opinion of another doctor too or ask to speak to the practises manager Hun!

What is he going on about your cycle? That would worry me that he doesn't know what he is saying oh big hugs Hun this journey is a difficult one already xxx

Hi sweetie, this doc. is driving me nuts, to tell me That I am not on the cd that I told him, I should know what cd I am on I have been counting my cycles since I started at the age of 12. GRRRR, I told him that I srarted my cycle this month on 5/13/12 which is cd 1 ok now when I spoke to him on 5/29/12 that put me on cd 17, you do the math from 5/13/12 to 5/29/12 would be cd 17 right, (right) well he tells me that is far from the truth. I should know. he says what I sent him is I started my cycle on 5/24/12, well no when I send my charts to him, It is sent to him each month on the first day of my cycle which was 5/13/12, and there is no more charting on that chart once I send it. OOOOH doctors they are such a pain sometimes. HUGS HUGS FRIENDS

Hey huni hows you ? You any further with the stupid doctor yet huni?

Well we are at cd 13 but OH is being a little annoying at the moment, saying he is sick of all this 'timed sex' some times i dont think men understand, he thinks because of his low morphology we cant get PG on our own, even though we were told we could but would be a slim chance... men hey...

Roll on IVF thats all i say that way we will know for sure if it works for us

Hugs lucy xxx

Hey huni hows you ? You any further with the stupid doctor yet huni?

Well we are at cd 13 but OH is being a little annoying at the moment, saying he is sick of all this 'timed sex' some times i dont think men understand, he thinks because of his low morphology we cant get PG on our own, even though we were told we could but would be a slim chance... men hey...

Roll on IVF thats all i say that way we will know for sure if it works for us

Hugs lucy xxx

hey lucy go for IVF I would if I could, well had my cycle on may 13th a normal cycle now on june 1st I started spotting did for 3 days then it went to a heavy bleed, I wasnt due for AF til June 8th, This has never happened before, I am going crazy, when it first started thought it could be implantation bleed,because the first 2 days was spotting, now I am not so sure, tested once already and it was neg. HUGS HUGS FRIENDS

Hi HUni, any news??? have you tested again, this could be it for you? I really hope it is... Nothing new from me on CD 15 so lots of bedding going on, just wish if i knew all this was going to result in a BFP really hope so... as you know its like a rollacoaster good days and bad days and im on the down ward slope having a bad ride at the moment :-( HUgs friend xxx

Hi HUni, any news??? have you tested again, this could be it for you? I really hope it is... Nothing new from me on CD 15 so lots of bedding going on, just wish if i knew all this was going to result in a BFP really hope so... as you know its like a rollacoaster good days and bad days and im on the down ward slope having a bad ride at the moment :-( HUgs friend xxx

Hi lucy, welll, I am not sure what cd this would be because of this bleeding going on, not sure if it is a cycle or what. I was due for AF today, But started AF if it is AF 7 days early, this has never happened. I usually have AF for 5 days only and now today it makes it 8 days of still bleeding. I just dont know, If I go by the first day of full flow because the first 2 days were spotting then I am on cd 6, but am still bleeding, sooooo Like I said I dont know I am really lost this month. I know what you mean about the rollercoaster ride I want off mine, this is nuts, havent tested anymore cant handle the negatives :cry: hope ypurs gets better sweetie, HUGS HUGS FRIENDS

Your conversations put me to tears. You have described what it has been like for me to the tee. Im 28 and have been TTC since August and am feeling very stressed and like you said everyone around me is pregnant and it is extremely hard to handle. I decided that I was going to become a part of a forum page and maybe talking about it will be helpful.

Your conversations put me to tears. You have described what it has been like for me to the tee. Im 28 and have been TTC since August and am feeling very stressed and like you said everyone around me is pregnant and it is extremely hard to handle. I decided that I was going to become a part of a forum page and maybe talking about it will be helpful.

lah1533 it is extreamly hard thing to go through, it has been a rough road, for me, and to stay strong and to stay positive is beyond hard, after 14 months of trying.:cry::hugs:FRIENDS

Thank you for the response...trying to learn how this site works. How do you stay positive when everyone around you is PG? I just feel like I want to be alone and not around it. I know that I shouldn't do that because its not going to change. I can't run away from it.

Tiatammy - Big higs hun, its so bad when your mind plays tricks on you and you dont know where you are at in your cycle, stay strong and maybe speak to your GP see what they say if it carries on - ((((HIGS))))

Lah - Welcome hun, its an awful position to be in and no one wants to be on this rollacoaster ride.. we have been TTC for 19 months now and not one BFP :-( we have now been referred for IVF but appointment is not until August so we have to wait then probably another 6 months after that appointment...OH has low morphology :-( Have you and OH been tested?

Big Hugs xx

hey tiatiatammy - you ok hun? Not heard from you for a while? Hope your ok xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->