11 Week Doctor Appt ... NOT GOOD!

TunechisMom

Reaction score
:cry: It just seems like I can't have 1 good doctor appointment. I have been going every 2 weeks since Oct. 17th. The 1st appointment I was 6w6d, had u/s showed baby with a hb of 127bpm PLUS a subchrionic hematoma that 3.2 cm. They placed me on pelvic rest. Oct. 31st I was 8w6d, I went back for a follow up u/s to see if the hematoma had showed any regression. I had had no bleeding, spotting or any pain. Just HORRIBLE m/s. Instead of going away, it had actually gotten bigger and now measured at 3.7cm. I went in for my regular appointment with no follow up u/s scheduled. My bloodwork came back fine with the exception of clotting platelets (which means I have to have my blood drawn again for the platelet count). She used the doppler to find the heartbeat on my belly and even more bad news, SHE COULDN'T FIND IT! I am 11 weeks today and she said its not unusual that she didn't hear it because the baby could be hiding under a bone but to be on the safe side scheduled me for a u/s to measure the hematoma and find the heartbeat tomorrow morning at 9am.

This has truly been the most bad news bearing pregnancy I have ever had. My boys were a breeze in the wind but this one, HUMID AS EVER. Morning sickness bad enough to make me wanna jump off a bridge, my body feels like I have been run over by a bus then hit by a train, a hematoma that won't just go away, platelets that decided they wanted to clot when its time to have 9 vials of blood drawn, not to mention I have gained 7 pounds in a month. I feel like a whale now and as soon as my OH left me alone with the doctor, I cried my eyes out. I am beyond frustrated.

Since I can't say I'm enjoying this right now, I just wish everyone else a happy and healthy 9 months... :cry:

Lets hope for better news tomorrow.

i hope tomorrow brings you better news, im sure thats been really hard. keep strong!!

Maybe the difference in pregnancy means your having a little lady :) Whatever the case, big hugs and best wishes...hope your ultrasound goes beautifully you definitely deserve it :hugs:

Good luck for tomorrow - sorry you're not having a good time :hugs:
Keep us updated x

Good luck for tomorrow hun. Ill be thinking of you. Try not to worry, Im sure it will all be fine. xxx

:hugs: try to stay strong! I hope you have good news soon!

I have been having a hard time with different things too....and it's my first baby! Not what I thought it would be.

Good luck tomorrow xoxo

I can totally relate without getting into all my details but this pregnancy has had one stressful thing after another happen. I've been on the side of the wall the entire time....for example I was told baby died during 9 week ultrasound to be told 2 minutes later all was perfect!!!!!

I had an appointment today and I'm 11 weeks and 2 days and my doctor didn't even try to hear the heartbeat. 11 weeks is still a bit on the early side and tends to lead towards these types of worries. I'm praying that all will be better for you tomorrow!!!!

Hang in there!!!!

You are in my thoughts and prayers and I am sure all will be fine. I know i am struggling in this pg as well but hang in there we will all be ok together!!:):hugs:

:cry: It just seems like I can't have 1 good doctor appointment. I have been going every 2 weeks since Oct. 17th. The 1st appointment I was 6w6d, had u/s showed baby with a hb of 127bpm PLUS a subchrionic hematoma that 3.2 cm. They placed me on pelvic rest. Oct. 31st I was 8w6d, I went back for a follow up u/s to see if the hematoma had showed any regression. I had had no bleeding, spotting or any pain. Just HORRIBLE m/s. Instead of going away, it had actually gotten bigger and now measured at 3.7cm. I went in for my regular appointment with no follow up u/s scheduled. My bloodwork came back fine with the exception of clotting platelets (which means I have to have my blood drawn again for the platelet count). She used the doppler to find the heartbeat on my belly and even more bad news, SHE COULDN'T FIND IT! I am 11 weeks today and she said its not unusual that she didn't hear it because the baby could be hiding under a bone but to be on the safe side scheduled me for a u/s to measure the hematoma and find the heartbeat tomorrow morning at 9am.

This has truly been the most bad news bearing pregnancy I have ever had. My boys were a breeze in the wind but this one, HUMID AS EVER. Morning sickness bad enough to make me wanna jump off a bridge, my body feels like I have been run over by a bus then hit by a train, a hematoma that won't just go away, platelets that decided they wanted to clot when its time to have 9 vials of blood drawn, not to mention I have gained 7 pounds in a month. I feel like a whale now and as soon as my OH left me alone with the doctor, I cried my eyes out. I am beyond frustrated.

Since I can't say I'm enjoying this right now, I just wish everyone else a happy and healthy 9 months... :cry:

Lets hope for better news tomorrow.

ahd my first doppler today at 13w4d and they couldn't find the heartbeat....had my u/s afterwards and baby was moving and shaking and health as can be....don't worry....I know it is hard not to though

You ad your little one are in my prayers!

My nurse today told me "you have no choice but to go with the flow" and unfortunately she's right :( I've accepted, albeit begrudgingly, that whatever is going to happen is going to happen regardless of whether I'm ok and/or feel good about it! lol

Try to unwind - it's still very early. If you're insanely worried (I was) ask for an ultrasound. They should be able to see a heartbeat even if they can't hear it so well, and maybe that will make you feel better. Going to the doctor is stressful, and it's really not easy when you haven't had consecutive good appointments. Cut yourself some slack, talk to your baby, and try not to worry - I tell myself, It's not going to make me feel better, and it's certainly not going to change/fix anything. It will be okay!! :hugs:

:happydance: :happydance: :happydance:

GREAT NEWS EVERYBODY:

Being that I work at the local hospital, I was scheduled for an outpatient ultrasound to check on the size of the subchrionic hematoma (diagnosed at 6wk6d measuring at 3.2cm, went bk for f/u at 8wk6d and it grew to 3.7cm) and to make sure there was a fetal heartbeat. After drinking 4 32oz cups of water and about to piss myself they gave me an u/s that showed a twirling, flipping, bouncing baby boy/girl with a hb of 165bpm. They refused to give me information in regards to the hematoma and told me my doctor would have to give me the results.

Moments ago I got off the phone with my drs office who FINALLY gave me GREAT news. The hematoma has gotten extremely small so much so that its in the mm and nearly completely gone PLUS my baby is measuring at 11wks and 3 days. ALL IS WELL! Thanks to everyone who kept us in your prayers and wished us the best of luck, IT WORKED!!!!!!!!!

Being that M/S has slacked off a great deal, I have some energy and I'm assured that my little TUNECHI is fine I can start to enjoy being pregnant for the first time in 11wks.

:happydance: :happydance: :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"