11 week scan found baby had no heartbeat

emma4g63

Reaction score
Bye to this forum I knew it was too good to be true to get pregnant so fast had my scan Saturday at 11 weeks to find baby had stopped growing at 8 weeks 5 days :(( I'm heartbroken and shocked and still get sickness and symptons. Went to hospital Saturday and they told me cone back yesteday and now have to wait until Thursday for them to do my d and c as I still am not bleeding or anything so it's a missed misscarriage ; ((( never thought this would happen to me im truly broken :((
Bye ladies

Really, really sorry this has happened. It must have come as such a shock :hugs:

Im so so sorry hun, sending you lots of hugs xxxxxxx

Im sorry and I pray you get better soon. Broke my heart while reading this

I am so sorry for your loss. Such heart breaking news. I wish you a quick recovery :hugs:

Sorry Hun for your loss. The same happened to me last pregnancy. Horrible experience, hope you get your rainbow very soon x

I am so very sorry for your loss and the overwhelming sadness you are going through at the moment.
I went through the exact same thing back in nov 2011 with our very first baby, we found out at the scan the baby had stopped growing at 8w4d and also opted for a d&c as my body wouldn't let go.
I remember thinking at the time we would never get over it let alone try again! The d&c was actually quite helpful as some form of closure and we fell pregnant 2 months later and had a very healthy little girl.
Basically I'm just trying to say I know it hurts like hell right now, but it will get easier and you'll never forget your beautiful little angel.
Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->