11 week scan today and..... UPDATE!!!!!

Sophie1234

Reaction score
Im officially a lime!! :happydance:

Hi everyone, I have my 11 week scan today at 11am. I am sooooo nervous. Everything looked good with baby at last scan (6+1) and baby had a strong h/b, but as I have suffered a previous mmc, it it really playing on my mind. Just asking if everyone could please keep their fingers crossed for me today please that I will see a lovely developing baby in there. I will update as soon as I get back from the hospital.

Good luck to everyone else who have scans coming up too!

Back from my scan. Been put forward 4 days so now 11w4d with a due date of 24/12/11 (Christmas eve). Sonographer wasnt the best and told me first that she couldnt see anything, and then when she did baby was only a 9 weeker with no h/b!! Then she saw the h/b and done an internal. There we saw the heart beating away and baby measured 4 days ahead. So happy. Baby was sleeping but seen its foot twitching. My uterus is still tipped and that is apparantly why she couldnt see the baby with the abdominal scan. Anyway thanks for all the kind words and fingers crossed. Heres our baby. Nub guesses are welcome! :happydance:

Attachments

• Aston or Lola-Mae 11w4d Scan.jpg
    Aston or Lola-Mae 11w4d Scan.jpg
    24.1 KB · Views: 4
Good luck! With a strong hearbeat at 6+1, hope everything goes well!

Hi guys,

i have my dating scan next week and i am so excited. this is the 1st time i have let myself get excited over this pregnancy as i have refused to have an early scan after having early scans the last time and then m/c.. Even my partner has started to let the excitement in, last night he told me that he can't wait to find out what we're having and time is gona drag til august... we're kinda hoping that this 1 is a boy as we have 2 girls and he has a daughter from a previous relationship.....

:happydance: :hugs: :cloud9:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->