11 weeks and feeling movements

brittany12

Mommy x’s 2
Reaction score
I might be crazy or delusional but I swear I can feel baby move! It’s only when I’m wearing like jeans that are kind of tight on my lower belly when I’m sitting and like now my seatbelt is also in that same spot and I can feel like the rolls and small thumps!
So weird to think but this is the 3rd baby... Anyone else in this situation? Not sure if I should post this here or 2nd tri since I’m 11 weeks and baby was measuring a head some.

I remember feeling movement around 12 weeks with our 2nd. It wasn’t like obvious but to me I knew what it was!

I was a couple of weeks ahead but started feeling my second at 13 weeks as what felt like a marble rolling. :)

I've been experiencing the odd "marble roll" feeling which I'm sure is baby moving since hitting 12 weeks. Also 3rd baby. Glad I'm not the only one.. thought I must've been going mad :haha:

Omg I have literally just said the same today. Feeling some pops. Baby no3 here too x

I keep feeling little bubbles popping and like a little flutter. But I think it's just gas.
App providing the placenta is not at the front with 2nd 3rd 4th 5th etc babies u can feel them moving from about 12 13 weeks.
How exciting. I can't wait to feel movements it will be so reasuring.

I was 14 weeks along this pregnancy when I knew for sure I could feel baby moving ! As the other ladies described a rolling sensation !

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->