11 weeks... Still feeling sick, hormonal and blah.

lau86

Reaction score
When will this end. I don't do being ill! I shouldn't moan as I know lots of women have it far worse than me, I don't be sick I just feel sick ALL DAY EVERY DAY! I'm so tired, I feel like I could burst into tears at any moment, any little thing eg a song on the radio, something someone says to me very innocently. I'm worried I will do it in public.
Wow. This is defo my last I love this little bean so much but I'm not doing this again!
Please join me for a pity party!!!

I've been having a pity party too! My OH isn't the most sympathetic person on the planet, he's being nice enough to me and isn't saying anything when I stay in bed all day, but he doesn't ask how I'm feeling and I can tell he's not happy that I'm not helping at all with the kitchen renovation! I feel like I should just suck it up and get on with my life, but I just feel so horrible all the time. I'm 10 weeks and yesterday my doctor gave me a prescription for declectin for nausea, it's helping a tiny bit but I had such high hopes for feeling like my normal self again and that just isn't happening. I even said to my sister the other day (who has four kids, this is my first) that I don't know why anyone would do this more than once! Can't wait for the first tri to be over!

That's the thing, my other two pregnancies were a breeze. You might get an easy one next time?! I'm starting to wonder whether it's all in my mind?!
My husband is not great either, we already have two children so he is helping a bit more but it pains him!

I am right there with you!!!! I'm so over the sickness!!! I just threw a fit because when I went to eat the dinner I was very much looking forward too, as soon as I took a bite I gagged. I got mad and threw a pillow and started to about cry because all I want is to feel normal and to be over the sickness!

I still feel sick too :-( i thought it was meant to be better by now, I just want to feel myself again and eat the food I like :-( and im sick of feeling bloated and fat, i want a bump.

I'll join you! I'm the same, haven't been sick but feel sick all day everyday since 6w4d, I'm so tired all yhe time, I'm up for work now and could cry I'm so tired, having to sleep yesterday afternoon after work ddidnt help last night's sleep and I just thought this would have eased up by now

I hate moaning after I took so long to get here but I'm just tired! I am really grateful but what with worrying about everything being ok too I want to start enjoying this now

Hope you feel better soon ladies xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"