11dpo 3 BFP's in the evening. 12dpo BFM with FMU

mrs_lukey

Each day is progress xx
Reaction score
As the title says last night I got 3 bfps with 10mui IC tests at 7, 9 and 11pm.

This morning I did another one with FMU and it was BFN (same brand although the test did have a very slight circular indentation on the strip where the test line should be and this was there before I did the test).

I know it's more than likely that the implantation stage has failed but I was just wondering if anyone has had a BFP, then BFN and then BFP again all with the same brand test?

Clutching at straws? maybe!

xxx

Sorry hon - don't have this experience. I would test again with morning pee...but it could have been a chemical...I hope not though:hugs:

Hi hun, so happy to see you might have a BFP!!

Regarding your tests, it could just be your FMU, mine is always rubbish for testing with, I find 2mu much better. Also the IC's really vary with how much ink they contain, I pee'd on 100's this time round & had all sorts of results!

I'll be sending lots of sticky dust your way hun xxxx :dust:

:hug:

I'm peeing like crazy so trying to hold my pee to do another test at 11am is going to kill me!!

I don't know if it is just my mind playing tricks on me either but not only am I wanting to pee every half hour I am also feeling sooooooooo hungry this morning which is odd as I don't normally eat breakfast. I made myself some cereal but after a mouthful I had to give up as I felt really queasy.

I pray that it was just a dodgy test - it had a weird indent in it before i took it so I don't know if that affected it - but in reality I am not holding out much hope :( xx

Ok I just tested again with my second pee of the day 3 hours after the first one.

I dipped 2 of the same tests in the same sample and one is completely BFN but the other has a very slight but visible line!

Now I'm even more confused!! I'm going to wait until tomorrow morning to test again but I won't be getting my hopes up.

i would go out and get another brand of test hun; SD gave me a visible BFP at 9dpo, and asda own brand is giving me super dark lines now; af was meant to be due tomorrow, so i will change my tickers etc to PG then!!! x

I could never use fmu as it was always soooo much fainter than in the evening,I would say 3 bfp is definite congrats xx

This happened to me. Look at my tests. Confused is not the word.

Attachments

• Test1.jpg
    Test1.jpg
    20.6 KB · Views: 28
  • Test2.jpg
    Test2.jpg
    15.7 KB · Views: 33
I tested again with an IC at 4pm............and got a clear :bfp:!!!!!

My phone is crap so I can't get a decent picture to upload xx

Do you really think this could be it??? I'm worried about the random couple of BFN's - especially the one with FMU??

Seems odd that I got clearly visible lines late last night and again this afternoon when only holding the pee for a couple of hours maximum xxx

i think ur def preg but id go for blood test to be 100% sure x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"