11dpo and poss bfp please look

Mrs.Cullen

Reaction score
Hello girls im 11dpo today and i was reading on the forums and just got myself totally hooked on taking a pregnancy test here and now lol!!! well....... i got a very fain line with not much colour to it but it did come up within 3 mins and the test says to read after 5??? My urine was extreemly dylute and i had been to the loo about half hour before going again to do this test but i just had the real urg to poas!!!! lol

I am going to test again this afternoon as im banning myself from using the toilet until about 5pm now and not going to drinkk anything either if i can help it. If i still get a faint line then i will will test again friday morning with a first responce.

If the pics work then they are below. What do you think

Ps im doubt it is an evap line as i am using test 11 of a 15 pack all the same batch and i have never had anything but plain bright white next to the control line.

Attachments

• !st pos faint test.JPG
    !st pos faint test.JPG
    13 KB · Views: 141
if it has pink to it i would say bfp as it appeared within the time limit. gl with your next test :thumbup:

I see a line! Not much of one, but a def one!! Can't wait to see this afternoon's results!!

Thanks for the quick replies girls, im really hoping that it is a bfp but i am still having the odd mild cramp in my stomach :(

I was not symptom spotting this month (not intentionally anyway) but i have got really sore wisdom teeth on one side!! they are not fully grown and they only ever shift when im pg so thats a good sign and thats what got me thinking seriously that i could be??!!?? Also when i go to bed and im lying down i have to keep sitting up to burp (sorry) as i feel it in my chest and i know i would be sick if i ignored it! I got this when i was pg with my youngest daughter too!!

Nothing else accept feeling a little tired oooh im really trying hard not to be too excited lol

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I see the line hun try and get a first response as lines on them cheapies can be really faint x

I have 2 first responce tests sitting upstairs but im being really tight and im not going to use them until i have fmu i want to wait until af is definatly late before using them they were expensive lol.

Im a little worried now as i am supposed to be going to body combat tomorrow evening lol i will still go i will just take it easy its only exercise after alla nd the little bean (if its really there) is well protected right??

xxx

Mrs Cullen - the very FIRST sign I had with my bfp (though didn't realise it at the time!) was sore, swollen wisdom teeth! So sounds good xx

test test hehehe my teeth hurt when preg or period only so not much help but i burbed loads was my first sign xx

I defo see a line hun, so can't wait to hear on the next test. x x

second test produced exactly the same line and i gave in and told my husband as i wanted his opinuion and he can see the lines to. Its all very promising so fingers crossed. Im thinking of testing on friday but may give in and do fmu tomorrow lol

xxxxx

LOL Hayley too funny!! I totally see that line it's looking good like the start of a :bfp:!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->