11dpo bfn w frer feeling super depressed

Kern

Reaction score
I had so many symptoms. The tww likes to play with my heart! When will it be my turn? :( just venting I suppose. How is everyone?

Let me tell you this. Quite some time ago I did an IUI...it was my fourth IUI....after 3 losses. I was so hoping for a bfp on Christmas Day and I was sure that I 14 dpo was a good day to test. On 14dpo I did a pg test and yup bfn, it was a sad Christmas Day. Well, AF didn't come. A couple days later I got my bfp. It was around 18 dpo. My little Christmas surprise is now 9 months old and still not playing by the books. She does everything different than any other child I have ever known.

Give it a couple days and test again. FX

Well that's good to hear. I sort of had a feeling I was out this month but that doesn't mean I don't stop hoping.

I'm glad you haven't given up. I tried for 3 years and even doctors were loosing hope. Then I tried aspirin and bang...a baby and she stuck.

Just make sure you read a lot and try anything that seems legit, you never know whats going to work.

Wow ttc! How crazy! So happy for you! I'll never give up, I'm just not getting any younger you know? Lol there's always next cycle!:happydance:

sending you lots of :dust: we're all on the same boat hun, you will get your bub soon, :hugs:

I feel for you! I've been feeling super pregnant this month. All the symptoms. Shark Week is even late and still a BFN. I've been feeling super down but it helps to be able to chat with you ladies and know we're all in this together. :)

I feel for you! I've been feeling super pregnant this month. All the symptoms. Shark Week is even late and still a BFN. I've been feeling super down but it helps to be able to chat with you ladies and know we're all in this together. :)

Shark Week :haha: i love it!

Hi Kern just wanted to send hugs. I'm feeling the same. We have to keep positive until af. It's hard going this. I'm 10/11dpo and bfn again. I'm here waiting with you Hun x

Thanks guys! It's definitely easier going through this with you ladies. I'd go insane if I had to do it alone. There's no way I could talk to my hubby about the details we get into hahaha. Not if I ever wanted to bd again!

Feeling like af will be here any minute, the depression has passed, now I'm onto acceptance and hope for next month!

I tell hubby every detail. I figure the more he knows our pain and the crap we deal with, the more help I get around the house. There is a comedian on netflix, she was talking about MC. She said most women keep hubby away from it but she had hubby there the entire time just so he understood everything!!! lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->