11dpo BFP 25mIU test..

JLondon

Reaction score
Done this evening so quite shocked at how dark the line is!

Attachments

• download.jpg
    download.jpg
    39.9 KB · Views: 74
Wow!! Great lines!! Have you not tested before now?

Thanks ladies..

Mammag.. Yes this was my first test. Last month was my first month trying and I drove myself mad SS'ing and testing from very early, this month, I have been completely chilled about it, I really didn't think it was going to happen this month at all. I've had no major symptoms. Just had an odd feeling driving back from my parents house yesterday, you know the kind of feeling you have went you pull a dry tampon out? Well I had a mild version off that all the way home, about 2 hours. I had booked my flight in the morning for my next lot of donations and was planning on going online when I got home to buy all the other stuff I needed, was even going to buy soy this month! So took the test to prove I wasn't pregnant before spending the money!

NYC.. This is a donor pregnancy and I had donations over 5 days this month with my first one being on the 27 Feb. I had my darkest +opk on the 28th according to my calender I was due to ovulate on the 3rd March, but had arranged early insems as I was sure I ov'd earlier than the calendar said.

It's early days, so lets just hope it wants to stay!

Amazing lines. Didn't know you could get 2mIU tests.

Congrats!

They are very impressive lines for 25mIU. I think you may have O'd earlier than you think.

Congrats again.

Thank you :) I can't be any more than 16 days preg though as I had no insems before then.. A nurse friend of mine said that in her clinic such dark lines early on have indicated multiple pregnancies! Mmm well we'll see about that soon enough I guess, wouldn't say no to twins, but they don't run in the family, so doubt it very much.

The Dye on those Tests look really dark!!!

In any case it looks lovely congrats x

Thank you :) I can't be any more than 16 days preg though as I had no insems before then.. A nurse friend of mine said that in her clinic such dark lines early on have indicated multiple pregnancies! Mmm well we'll see about that soon enough I guess, wouldn't say no to twins, but they don't run in the family, so doubt it very much.

Hadn't thought of multiples. They are def the darkest lines I've ever seen for 12dpo.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->