11dpo Clearblue Plus test

A rainbow baby is a baby born healthy after a or many losses.

Rainbows do happen hun. I gave birth to my stillborn daughter at 41 weeks in august of 2014. I am sat playing with my rainbow daughter who was born September 2015. I hope you have a perfect, happy and healthy pregnancy.

I'm so sorry you went through that. Thank you for posting, I find it hard to admit but I lost a perfect little girl in November 2015 too. I couldn't try for another, I carried a lot of guilt, this was our first month trying again and I'm nervous but hopeful. We had a lot of miscarriages before we had our daughter in 2014 and the emotion I still feel for how much it means to have her is unreal. Those little shoulders carry so much weight, the weight of making her mummy's heart whole again everyday.

Having another rainbow would truly be something else, fingers and toes crossed xxxx

The guilt is something else. When i got pregnant with my rainbow i felt like i was letting my angel daughter down. And i felt daily fear during pregnancy. Another baby definately doesn't replace any babies lost but the fill a void. Nothing worse than being a mother without a baby. I really am hoping that this pregnancy is a nice easy one for you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->