11dpo - faint positive?

I see it on all the tests! May want to give it a day to get darker.

I personally don't have that kind of self control, but maybe you do lol!!!

GL!!!

Well I gave in and tested today, I couldn't wait. Can't see anything at all now but I did test at 5pm and it was diluted.

The only thing that is worrying me is that I've had af type cramping most of today and very slight spotting, mostly brown. I'm praying af will stay away.

Top test is opk. X

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    29.7 KB · Views: 31
Agreed ^^ :haha: I'm testing every pee :rofl:

I have NO control over here. :haha:

I need to take up a new hobby besides POAS
But we are SUPER snowed in right now....:coffee: So it's just me, kids, coffee, and tests.... :happydance:

I'm exactly the same. If I was snowed in I would have no tests left.:haha:
Luckily I was in work most of the day to keep me busy but needed to check once I got home. Even though I knew what it would be I thought I may have a nice surprise.

OH looks at me as if I'm crazy seeing lines that aren't there so I've stopped asking him. At least you guys can see what I'm seeing. :)

Luckily I was in work most of the day to keep me busy but needed to check once I got home. Even though I knew what it would be I thought I may have a nice surprise.

OH looks at me as if I'm crazy seeing lines that aren't there so I've stopped asking him. At least you guys can see what I'm seeing. :)

Are you still 11dpo? My af cramps were the first sign my last pregnancy. I was mad because I knew I was out. When is af due?

And Ive stopped asking DH like mooooonths ago :haha:
I can just be crazy by myself, and with you guys. <3

Are you still 11dpo? My af cramps were the first sign my last pregnancy. I was mad because I knew I was out. When is af due?

And Ive stopped asking DH like mooooonths ago :haha:
I can just be crazy by myself, and with you guys. <3

I'm 13dpo today af is due tomorrow.
I'm hoping the spotting is just from IB, trying to stay positive but not too hopeful. :wacko:

I'm snowed in too with 50 more wondfos... :blush: I don't bother asking DH either. Unless it's in your face, he thinks I'm nuts :haha: he doesn't know the full extent of my stash either...

Lol ladies I have even taken the test apart to find that second pink line haha! I've shone a torch on ot numerous times. Thrown it in the bin after seeing a bfn and later taken it out to recheck. Madness!!

Lol ladies I have even taken the test apart to find that second pink line haha! I've shone a torch on ot numerous times. Thrown it in the bin after seeing a bfn and later taken it out to recheck. Madness!!

:haha::haha::haha: I've carried mine around in my pocket all day, just in case I wanted to look again.

Lol it's good to know I'm not the only one. Ttc makes you crazy and the longer it goes on the crazier I'm getting.

Just a quick update.
I started bleeding very heavily today so I think it may have been a chemical, absolutely devastated :cry:

I'm sorry it does seem you have had a chemical they are horrible such false hope:(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kenyawenya
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->