11dpo frer, bfp...? UPDATE - PG 8 - progression!

Oh_Clementine

Reaction score
Hi all,

Today I used FMU with a FRER and set a timer for 3 minutes. When I came back after the timer had gone off, I checked the test and there was a second line and I could see it without squinting or rotating it. I started shaking and ugly crying because I couldn't believe what I was seeing. Still can't.

I tried taking some pics but they didn't turn out too well due to the shaking and crying. This was the first one I took and it definitely is more visible in person. So you really can't see anything in the pic ...Or can you?

Updated on pg 6 with a positive digital
Updated on page 8 with 11-16dpo FRER progression

Attachments

• 30m4efc.jpg
    30m4efc.jpg
    11.2 KB · Views: 110
I think i very faintly do. Hope it gets darker for you :)

Yep that's a line alright. Congratulations!

Wow, thanks for all the encouraging responses!

Are you ladies sure there's something there, and that it has colour? I keep looking at the test and the more I look, the more I second guess myself. I even dug out an old FRER from like 6 months ago and that has a dried evap on it, and the test from this morning looks really no different to that one. Just newer. I am just so afraid of getting my hopes up and have this be a pretend/ghost/shadow/evap/indent line. After nearly 4 years TTC and no real BFP, I'm not sure I could take that. :(

Oh Clementine, I'm so sorry. What a long frustrating journey to a little one. I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you that it gets darker. Mine was no more than a shadow at 8DPO.

Can you call your dr. to get betas?

Mine at 9 DPO looked the same. I really couldn't tell if it was a real line or not. When I could see it getting darker the next day I knew it was real. Good luck I hope this is it for you!!

Thanks Mrs MB :)

I feel like this is too faint for 11dpo, but maybe that's because I'm used to seeing the blazing positives very early online.
The earliest that betas could be done is later in the week.

I won't tell DH unless I get an obvious positive, I don't want to disappoint him. He's taking it pretty rough lately and we've been through something similar before, mind you this was before I was ovulating, so there was no chance I was pregnant.

I'm so sorry. That's incredibly stressful and these FRERs are good at giving false hope too. Try testing again in a few hours? HCG increases pretty quickly that early on. I peed on two within an hour and a half just to make sure it wasn't an evap.

That looks bfp but I have had bad evaps too and its terribly heart breaking especially when you have been trying for a while. I would test in several hours with another FRER just to see, thats because I am impatient lol. I wish you all the best, hope to see another line on your next test!

Thanks everyone. If my temps still stay up, I'll retest tomorrow morning with my last FRER... don't want to use it and then have nothing for FMU. :)

looks BFP to me! Just like my first frer with my LO. GL!!!

I took a cheapie this afternoon and there was a faint pink line. Trying really hard to not get excited just in case they're faulty tests. I have been burned before and it stings very bad. Though, this time we have confirmed ovulation and good BD timing on our side. Fingers crossed!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->