11dpo I think....7 BFN's

rebeckasky80

Reaction score
I am super impatient. My hubby and I decided to try for a baby. I tested this morning on FMU. Used FRER. I swear that there is a shadow of a line where the positive should be. Due for AF on the 11th or 12th.

I have had Nausea on and off, frequent urination, stuffing my face constantly. Cervix is low and very soft. Creamy white CM, a bit sticky no smell or itching. Break outs as well and vivid dreams for the last few nights. Had some dull cramping in lower abdomen and lower back 3 days ago. Also some slight twinges of pain on my left side 2 days ago. None since then.

Before AF I usually get very sore breasts and REALLY crabby. Nothing so far.

With my daughter 5 years ago I had the shadow of a line show up with a generic Walmart test around the same time period and then used a CB digital the next day and it was BFP.....any thoughts?!
I'm so desperate to know that I tried the homemade preg test I found online. LOL this did not help ease my mind. :shrug:

I will be so sad if that darn AF arrives!

Thank you all in advance

Hang in there, 11 dpo is still pretty early. My last bfp was negative on 12dpo and positive on 13dpo--and very faint at that....so don't give up:)

I'm 11 dpo and my boobs are killing me! They never hurt! But also bfn

On another thread I was posting my symptom last time I was PG and sore bbs that felt swollen and "inflated" were one of my early symptoms and I didn't get that bfp until 13dpo and I tested 11dp and 12dpo and got negative. Could be a good sign!

I'm in the same boat. I'm 10DPO and symptom spotting the same, but so far got BFN. I'm hopeful that waiting a few days and testing again will bring good news!

I'm also in the same place. O'd just after New Year (pains) but not sure exactly when as wasn't tracking. Have had many symptoms including nausea, potential implantation bleeding and hunger. Also o cramps changed to localised pelvic pains which I thought might be implantation. But BFN on a frer today :(

I'm in the same boat! Negative yesterday, AF is due tomorrow. I don't feel massively pregnant but I have been very tired all week and one minute I'm off certain foods and the next can't stop eating :haha:

Lots of baby dust for all of us :)

Good luck girls, I've had some symptoms today but doubt it's my luck my af due in 2 days x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->