11DPO I think. I must have line eye! *BFP on FRER 8/25, BFN on FRER 8/26 :( *

baseball_mom

Reaction score
Does anyone see anything on this test? I think I'm about 11DPO. I don't temp. But I had what I think was ovulation bleeding on CD10-12 and I'm CD23 today. I think maybe I ovulated early. Or at least that I what I hope happened.

Attachments

• IMG_1422.jpg
    IMG_1422.jpg
    18.4 KB · Views: 88
I feel like I see a shadow. Do you see a line on it there? Any color?

I think i see a shadow not sure if it's grey tho. Good luck x

cant see anything on my phone, test again and see?

Looks like there's something there but I'm not sure if there colour it could be an evap. Wait a few days and test again.

Yeah, it just looks like a shadow of a line in person. I'm going to wait until tomorrow and test again if I can wait! Thank you all!

I *think* I see something but the pic is a bit blurry (or my eyes are :haha:)
Good luck!!

Attached are my pictures from the test this morning. There is a second line and it is pink in person. I'm just worried because it isn't as wide as the control line. I had a hard time getting a good picture of it too. That was my last dollar store test. I'm not sure if I should get more or get some FRER. Since I wasn't totally sure when I ovulated and I was just going by the bleeding, it could be that I'm not as many days past ovulation as I thought. Thoughts???

Attachments

• IMG_1426.jpg
    IMG_1426.jpg
    11.3 KB · Views: 36
  • IMG_1428.jpg
    IMG_1428.jpg
    14.5 KB · Views: 38
I took the test apart and got a better pic. What do you think? I'm trying not to worry too much here but I had a chemical 2 months ago so I'm worried that the line isn't wide enough.

Attachments

• IMG_1430.jpg
    IMG_1430.jpg
    23.5 KB · Views: 37
I def see two lines on the last pic, good luck keep us updated!

I see the line on the last pic. Fx it gets darker when you test next!

I couldn't wait. I went out on lunch and got 2 FRER. Attached is the photo on only about a 30 minute hold. I told myself I would wait a couple hours but couldn't. I have one more that I will use with FMU tomorrow and hope the line is somewhat darker. I am just leery of these new FRER and their false positives.

Also, can anyone tell me how to I can edit the Thread subject line?

Attachments

• IMG_1433.jpg
    IMG_1433.jpg
    16.5 KB · Views: 59
That looks like a great line. The other tests are not very sensitive so seeing a darker line on the FRER is very promising!! Can't wait to see your next pictures!! 😊

I can see the line on the frer and the other test on page 1.
Regarding editing the title, can you go to your first post to edit, go to advanced edit option and do it there?

I'm think this might be a chemical :( I got a BFN this morning on FMU with my FRER. I just don't understand. I will test again on Monday morning but if this is anything like my last chemical I won't be seeing the witch for another 2 weeks.

I'm think this might be a chemical :( I got a BFN this morning on FMU with my FRER. I just don't understand. I will test again on Monday morning but if this is anything like my last chemical I won't be seeing the witch for another 2 weeks.

Frers SUCK. I got a positive like yours, then the next day got a stark white bfn @ 12 or 13 dpo. I'm now 9w3d with a very healthy little baby.
Try a different brand! Good luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->