11dpo tests

congratulations!!

All tests can show it differently ! I didnt get a positive on a clear blue digi until the 3+!

xx

congratulations!!

All tests can show it differently ! I didnt get a positive on a clear blue digi until the 3+!

xx
Thank you,but now I am not sure am I pregnant,I started to bleed day 25/25,and noe I think I had chemical. But still hoping this is normal bleeding and I am pregnant. I buy more sensitive test this morning,try them before I lose hope on this month.

some bleeding can be normal @Emily1983 .

I have bled with both pregnancies. Quite a lot with the second one actually !

fingers crossed for you xx

293574B9-FAAB-48BE-A905-DCC20AA64668.jpeg

So it can be normal yeah but why not for me stopping this bleeding. Sore breasts lasted 3 days now and this is CD 4,bleed still,if it would be from pregnancy I think it should stop day 1. I make pregnancy tests,I got now blank white test I think.

I wanna know at what state did you bleed? And how much? And did you get positive test before or after bleeding? I mean when I get faint positive and still bleed.
3957E7A4-9243-4C53-9775-5A7B798D0D4E.jpeg

both times the bleeding was after I had a positive pregnancy test. With my multiples it was a bigger bleed - to the extent that we assumed i was miscarrying ( I was 7 weeksish along by this point )

and the second pregnancy was nearer to when Af was due, maybe worth checking in with your doctor and seeing if you can get some blood tests done? x

I see lines.
I had implantation bleeding with this pregnancy so I really hope it's that

B0F5DCA3-29F9-4EE0-A649-0A5FC11F1946.jpeg C8D43B3F-282A-45AD-B697-83E87B23C273.jpeg
Here is todays tests,from second morning urine.. Blood showing still but I think test show still some lines?

I bled for about 5 days with this pregnancy (somewhere between 5-6 weeks now) I had negative tests before I bled, then started getting positives 2 days after bleeding- it was quite heavy, and bright red as well as brown blood- definitely implantation bleeding as the tests have gotten darker and darker since and are now very dark, it felt and looked like a medium period

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->