11dpo

MissRhead

Reaction score
Hey lovelies 😊
I poas yesterday at 10dpo and got a BFN did again this morning at 11dpo and disregarded it because I was sure it was a bfn too. Just opened them both (I know I shouldn't) but they had both dried. And found this, what would you think? I can see a faint line on one which was from this morning? Am I imagining it? :nope:
Screenshot_2015-09-20-10-25-24.jpg

I'm sorry, I can't see anything. The reason you shouldn't open tests or look after they have dried is that the test strip can dry grey (often called an evaporation line - evap) which looks like a super faint positive. You really can't tell anything reliable by looking at a dried faint line that wasn't there within the time frame. Sometimes women get them before going on to get a BFP (the test took longer to process because the levels of hCG are so low), but these lines usually have a colour to them. Most of the time though they are evaps and don't lead to BFPs.

Good luck! Hopefully it's just too early!

Ya sorry I don't c it...even if I did, results read hours later are considered invalid. Retest with FMU in a couple days.
Good luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->