12 days late!!!

xforuiholdonx

Momma to Emma and Coltin!
Reaction score
Hi ladies :flower:
I know i havent posted in a while, more of a lurker now a days I suppose. Well, for those that maybe curious, emma is now almost one, and o how i miss my litte baby. Shes starting to walk and figure everything out, :(. Shes such a drama queen! Lol. So on to the 'subject'. DH and I have been going nuts the past two weeks, wondering where AF is. She was due the 27th of May and is no where to be found :dohh:. I took a pregnancy test, digital so not as sensitive, and it popped up not pregnant. So now, its still the ' wait a week and test again' game. So irritating. Gr. Whats new with all of you?? I feel like Ive missed so much :(
Lisa:flower:

Ah i hope you get the result you want!
I wish i could get a BFP
Nothing new here,just getting everything together to move house on Monday so all abit hectic!

Aw i hope you get what you want, are you hoping for a bfp?
Havent been up to much, just ttc lol xx

:wave: Not a whole bunch new tbh! Hope you get the result you want with the pregnancy test!

We werent ttc, but i also wasnt on birth control as i had just been sent home from army bct.... So we used the pull out method, stupid. No period, and no bfp luss far. Gr. :) good to hear everyones doing well! How long have you been ttc sarah10?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->