12 DPO and counting...

WinglessAngel

Reaction score
So I'm back again after a long time away. Hubby and I had to take a few months off due to illness on both parts and just needing time away from it all.

This month I've been having lots of symptoms and everything went well and according to schedule. Tested this morning but I think my test was faulty. I have the faintest positive line but it was on a blue dye test and at first the lines were going the wrong way (I had three horizontal blue lines) so I'm positive the test was faulty. I forgot to check before the 10 minute window was up so the results again are not accurate. I will be testing tomorrow with a 1st response pink dye test instead.

So far since the symptoms I've been having:

5 DPO-7DPO moderate cramping here and there, not lasting too long.
8 DPO-12DPO increasing nausea (at first only in the morning, then progressing to last through the afternoon and then today, 12 DPO, all day and still now), achiness in the head, moderate tiredness. Interestingly enough, for the last 3 days, and part of today, eating sweets has helped lower the nausea. But the last half of today that method has stopped helping.
7DPO-12DPO A few veins showing on each girl and both increasingly tender
1DPO-12DPO CM dried up, then increased to where I felt it down below, dried up again, then increased again and now is starting to feel like it's drying up again (I normally have a CM increase throughout all my D'sPO with no drying up phases). Occasional odd dreams.

So off I go and test again in the morning. I am really hopeful. I Feel preggo but don't want to get my hopes up. I've a history of miscarriage and hubby and I have been trying for 2 years actively, the prior 2 years before that was if it happens great.

I've always had "morning sickness" at night in the past so I'm hoping that the nausea, even if during a different time frame of the days, is "morning sickness" and I really am preggo. Again, scared to get my hopes up <3

Thanks for reading everyone. Just really worried but hopeful!

Oh and in the last 6 months 4 friends have popped up preggo and in the last year 3 have had babies not to mention the ones that had grand babies too. My state of mind on the whole baby issue is not the best. I'm a Nana myself at 34 (by marriage) but my 2 grandsons I never get to see and only got to see the oldest once. My step son (again by marriage) took after his Mum and turned out terrible to say the least and is not welcome in our home sadly.

Sooooo long story short, I'm hiding a lot of my FB feed these days!

Ok so an update, my CM is now back to increasing and it's a slightly yellowish color and very snot like (TMI sorry). Oh and I've also had an increase in gas and some off and on constipation in the last 6 days as well (6DPO-12 DPO).

I also ordered some Swanson Chastberry capsules (the Vitex everyone is talking about) to give a try too just now.

Well I did say I was going to test again this morning. I actually just tested and when I wiped after collecting into a cup I had 2 swipes of pink and the test itself is negative. I think AF is starting to hit. Onto another month sadly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->