12 dpo and temp rising

kittys

Reaction score
Hi girls,

I knew to the whole charting thing and started charting around day 8, and going by symptoms and bbt I ovulated on day 13. Since then I had a dip in bbt on day 15 or 2 dpo, it then rose and peaked 4 dpo before a second dip 5 dpo, it remained steady until 9 dpo wher it dipped lower than the 5 dpo temp and rose back up on 10 dpo and today 12dpo has risen even higher (making this the higest temp this chart).

As I don't have any previous charts to compare too, I don't really know whats going on. But by my research I thought my temp should start to be dropping now. And yes I am TTC and we BD 3 days before ovulation.

Is is possible?

You'll probably have to chart for a couple of months before you know what's normal for you. Then again, charts can differ month to month. I had one month where I had a dip and then the chart went triphasic and temps stayed high longer than normal - I had expected my temp to drop before AF but this month it didn't. I was convinced I was pregnant but, sadly, I wasn't. My temp dropped suddenly and then BAM...AF :(

What I'm saying is that it's impossible to know whether this is a positive sign or not. It could be! But it's best to wait until AF is late before testing.

I see you're new to BnB by the way, so welcome and good luck! :)

Thanks. Hoping everything works out and nice to ask others cause none on my friends are in the same boat yet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->