12 dpo and thought I was out

monroea

Mommy to Riley
Reaction score
I think I'm 12 dpo. I just used an app to predict my O date so no charting or anything serious. I took a frer this morning and it was snow white. This afternoon I took an ic and got this but it didn't show up right away. I went ahead and tweaked the same test to add here. I'm assuming it's probably an evap since the frer didn't show anything. 20181230_165609.jpg 20181230_165609 (1).jpg

I deffo see it hunni how long after did it show up? Xx

I see that, maybe test again good luck xx

I see it to. :) I'd test again to be sure its not an evap but it looks very promising to me. FX!!

I tested again and got nothing. Af is supposed to show tomorrow-ish. I was on a 28 day cycle before being on the pill and tomorrow is cd28.

No af but negative tests too. I'm assuming that my cycle is still messed up from coming off the pill. Today would have been the first scheduled ultrasound from when I had my chemical too.

Af just showed. The good news is that my cycle seems to be back to normal so maybe the next time around it won't be a chemical. Thanks for all of your support! I'm going to continue to check up on you girls though!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->