12 dpo- Every pregnancy symptom known to man!!

Discussion in 'Trying To Conceive' started by sukisam, Sep 1, 2009.

1. sukisam

sukisam Well-Known Member

Well I have found myself in my first 2ww in about 7 years. My hubby had a vasectomy reversal in may and we got the news on 2oth Aug that his sperm was normal-hurray!!!!! I was on CD 16 and had a positive opk so we :sex:on the 20th and 21st Aug (couldn't do it after that as were in a caravan with family!!)

My last cycle was 28 days and today is CD28 but my cycles do vary from 28-32 days (although I usually ovulate on CD18 so I'm assuming this cycle won't be 32 days).

Last month when I wasn't trying for a babyI had no pms symptoms I just went to loo and had a surpise. This month now that I'm trying I have felt pregnant for a couple of days and the symptoms are:

sore huge boobs (had to wear a sports bra yesterday)
    veiny boobs
    Full feeling in uterus
    vivid dreams (had with my other pregnacies)
    Feeling sick in the morning and teatime for the last 2 days
    Cried reading a magazine and then at Easties + coronation st (although that was sad!!)
    Peeing every 2-3 hours
    Keep forgetting what I'm doing and getting words wrong
    Sleeping very badly
    lots of poos (sorry!)
    Lots of gas

But have done a few internet cheapies and they are all negative because I'm peeing so much including in the night my first morning pee was only 4 hours of urine!
    I'm 12 dpo I have just bought a clear blue early test (wanted frer but tescos didn't have it). I'm trying to hold out for another 30 mins and then it will be 4 hours since I last peed to do another test.
    I have just been looking at maternity clothes! I can't believe I have become quite so madly obessed so quickly!!
    I really feel how I did the other 3 times I was pregnant but the tests were neg, I keep dreaming that I'm pregnant too. Would my body trick me into all these symptoms even though I'd happily not get pregnant the first month because i have booked hubby and I a long weekend away in Ibiza next month and we were going to start trying then + we could have a few beers!!
    Life is SO complicated and my boobs are so sore I can hardly type!!!

Hoping evertone gets their :bfp:soon
    xxxxxxxxxxx

2. Jadelm

Jadelm Well-Known Member

Wow sounds promising! Good luck hun!! x

3. sukisam

Thanks! Just got a great big fat :bfn:
    I'm still living in home that I'm on a longer cycle and I've tested too early!!

4. Heidi84

Heidi84 Well-Known Member

Don't loose hope. May be the hcg wil build up later. Tomorrow i will start too my adventure on Poas, i will be 10 dpo :yipee:

Hope you soon have bfp

Hugs

5. sukisam

Good luck for tommorrow let's hope it's our month!

6. ricschick

ricschick Proud mummy of 6!

its probably just a bit too early hun maybe test again in 2 days good luck!!! sounds very promising!!!

7. melon#1

melon#1 Well-Known Member

Good luck I hope you overide that BFN with a :bfp: over the next couple of days.

Those symptoms sound v.prominsing so I'm crossing my fingers for you xxxx

8. sar35

sar35 New mum to beautiful boy

good luck x