12 dpo- Every pregnancy symptom known to man!!

sukisam

Reaction score
Well I have found myself in my first 2ww in about 7 years. My hubby had a vasectomy reversal in may and we got the news on 2oth Aug that his sperm was normal-hurray!!!!! I was on CD 16 and had a positive opk so we :sex:on the 20th and 21st Aug (couldn't do it after that as were in a caravan with family!!)

My last cycle was 28 days and today is CD28 but my cycles do vary from 28-32 days (although I usually ovulate on CD18 so I'm assuming this cycle won't be 32 days).

Last month when I wasn't trying for a babyI had no pms symptoms I just went to loo and had a surpise. This month now that I'm trying I have felt pregnant for a couple of days and the symptoms are:

sore huge boobs (had to wear a sports bra yesterday)
veiny boobs
Full feeling in uterus
vivid dreams (had with my other pregnacies)
Feeling sick in the morning and teatime for the last 2 days
Cried reading a magazine and then at Easties + coronation st (although that was sad!!)
Peeing every 2-3 hours
Keep forgetting what I'm doing and getting words wrong
Sleeping very badly
lots of poos (sorry!)
Lots of gas

But have done a few internet cheapies and they are all negative because I'm peeing so much including in the night my first morning pee was only 4 hours of urine!
I'm 12 dpo I have just bought a clear blue early test (wanted frer but tescos didn't have it). I'm trying to hold out for another 30 mins and then it will be 4 hours since I last peed to do another test.
I have just been looking at maternity clothes! I can't believe I have become quite so madly obessed so quickly!!
I really feel how I did the other 3 times I was pregnant but the tests were neg, I keep dreaming that I'm pregnant too. Would my body trick me into all these symptoms even though I'd happily not get pregnant the first month because i have booked hubby and I a long weekend away in Ibiza next month and we were going to start trying then + we could have a few beers!!
Life is SO complicated and my boobs are so sore I can hardly type!!!

Hoping evertone gets their :bfp:soon
xxxxxxxxxxx

Wow sounds promising! Good luck hun!! x

Thanks! Just got a great big fat :bfn:
I'm still living in home that I'm on a longer cycle and I've tested too early!!

Thanks! Just got a great big fat :bfn:
I'm still living in home that I'm on a longer cycle and I've tested too early!!

Don't loose hope. May be the hcg wil build up later. Tomorrow i will start too my adventure on Poas, i will be 10 dpo :yipee:

Hope you soon have bfp

Hugs

Good luck for tommorrow let's hope it's our month!

its probably just a bit too early hun maybe test again in 2 days good luck!!! sounds very promising!!!

Good luck I hope you overide that BFN with a :bfp: over the next couple of days.

Those symptoms sound v.prominsing so I'm crossing my fingers for you xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"