• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

12 DPO Negative HPT, No AF

Clarice

Reaction score
This is the first time I am using one of these sites.... I am 12dpo, AF hasn't arrived when it should have today, no spotting as usually would two days prior, tender breasts and nipples, feeling dizzy and light headed and tired. Took a HPT and negative, but took it this evening. Have 31 day cycle so might be to early. but not sure, I suppose that it is the waiting game now. This is the second month trying, was heartbreaking last month, my husband and really want a baby. Anyone out there with some advice?

Test again in a few days with fmu (first morning urine). 12 dpo could be too early, the egg can fertilise anywhere between 6-12 days so you might not have enough mIU in your wee yet. Good luck and let us know how you get on! :dust:

Random thought *I should really listen to my own advice, lol*

"Hello Clarice"

(In my best Hannabel Lector Voice) Sorry Had to do it :lol:

Welcome to BnB!

I would wait to test on the day your AF is due. But could be ok to test a few days before. Like Jayne said...Use your FMU! :hugs:

Fingers crossed for you to get a BFP!!!
:dust:

Thanks Guys, it's always hard to listen to our own advice isn't it.....

I'll wait a couple of days, I hope i goes by quickly.

Keeping my fingers crossed for you two as well, let's hope a baby chooses us as their mommy soon!! :baby:

Keep me updated as well.x

P.S. Don't worry i get the Hannibal thing all the time, :winkwink:

:rofl: I saw you register and couldnt wait to say it! :rofl: my hubby and I say it all the time at home...:)

:rofl: I get it all the time, but the noise effect when Hannibal does the thing with his tongue, freaks me out!!! If you know what I mean?

:rofl: I get it all the time, but the noise effect when Hannibal does the thing with his tongue, freaks me out!!! If you know what I mean?

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

fflfflfflfflfflfflffl (trying to type it :rofl:)

I tested at 11-12 dpo and got a negative, didn't get a positive till 14-15 dpo.

YEAH! I found it on Youtube!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iVlkZVAw8Gc

Hope AF has not arrived

https://www.babyandbump.com/imagehosting/446c41d917b042.gif

& hi :wave: not sure I have bumped into you yet :D

Hi All,

Just to provide an update, no luck this month, AF was three days late, it reared it's ugly head today, and with a vengance, all the symptoms seem to be amplified.
But to be honest i amrelieved that i now know for sure. Over the last two days there has been very tiny amount of spotting (later than normal, and only occasionly during the day when i wiped), and the delay gave me a glimmer of hope which I was hanging on to by a tiny thread that was driving me absolutely insane.

My Husband and i are going to stop charting and running it like a military operation and just leave it for when it happens it happens, it doesn't mean that I don't want a baby more than anything in the world, as does my husband, it's that the stress is killing us and actually winding us up even more which could hinder our efforts, maybe if we don't think of it as much we will have better luck, which is just so hard.:(

It's so sad that the one thing in the world which thousands of women for generations and generations have been doing succesfully, we have so little control over..... I know we haven't been trying as long as many other people out there, but both hubby and I are stress aholics and we need to calm it down for our health......and our future baby's.

I'll keep you updated on how things are going. And will of course be lending lots of support for everyone else.

lots of luck to all,

xxxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"