12 DPO - Negative HPT

running

Reaction score
So...we're now 12 DPO & I think I'm out. I tested several times over the last couple days and...nothing. Not worth posting as there is nothing special to see.

AF is due in 2 days. Weird thing is that I have not turned into a raving lunatic like I usually do 3 days before she comes.

Too bad DH is going on a business trip over O next month. :plane:

So, since :witch: is probably coming, I am going to go and drink some :wine:.

I'm 11dpo today and the closest to a BFN I got was an evap on an IC. I'm feeling pretty out, too so I may enjoy some wine tomorrow night.

I'm at 13DPO, af due today... but no symptoms at all except cramping. I have NO IDEA if I'm out.... You aren't out until af arrives!

Last time I was pregnant I had no symptoms at all, only poas for giggles!

Ladies I did t get a bfp u til 16dpo with my last pregnancy and 15dpo with the one before. Hang in there!

Thx for sharing that Trying4first!
I get stuck on when I got the last one hehe, which at 9dpo I know was early...and I used 15miu sticks...none of those this time.

I tested bfn again this morning- 10dpo.
Dr appt in a few hours. I may ask her to run my hormone levels just because. No need for a beta just yet.
This is just the reg fam physician appt.
Hoping we ALL see BFPs in the next day or 2!

I didn't test positive until the day before expected AF with a FRER but I still feel like I'm out because my IC says they're 10miu.

I tested either the day before that or it was 2 days before, I can't remember, and it was BFN. I try to keep that in mind but AF always shows.

Hang in there, ladies. Tested again this morning. 12 DPO for real - BFN.

......aaaaaaaand AF came this morning. On to next month!

Sorry running...Im still BFN 13 dpo

Hey, it's OK. DH leaves on a business trip on the Sunday before I ovulate. If I calculated correctly, we may barely make it for next month.....

Fingers xxx'd for you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->