• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

12 dpo still bfn, what are my chances

momwannabe81

Reaction score
I started temping again and used soy for the first time, but still getting bfns, idk if i'm even in with a chance anymore....My chart isn't telling me anything and just feel like it will never happen for me. I know there is still a small chance but how can keep hoping when it nevers happen?? Been trying for so long and never once got a hint of a line or even an evap. Idk what's wrong with me and hate that. Being unexplained is so frustrating also and it don't help. I'm one of those that likes answers, and i haven't got any.

it is frustrating. but looking at your chart i think you may have O'd later than you think i would say that O day was probably the 16th/17th and that would put you at 9 DPO.

there isn't an obvious dip for O but the is a thermal shift which indicates ovulation has occurred. i chart too, but my cycles are all to whack. but i have a pretty obvious dip for ovulation. although i'm about 23/24 DPO now so i've not got a clue what's going on! LOL!

good luck xx

ty, i'm pretty confortable to say that my O day is right, i have a history of slow rise after O and no obvious dip, also have feel like she's on her way. I know i still have a chance just hard to hand onto hope when disappointment sneaks behind.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->