12 dpo

Dezzie

Reaction score
-Boobs are intermittently sore/Heavy feeling

-Areolas are darker

-Crying at the drop of a hat (Crying because of seeing a website for a school that was similar to my old one, wtf.)

-Craving certain things, (Steak! And spaghetti)

-Creamy (Hand lotion like) CM not a ton though

-Hard/Closed/Low Cerivx (Feels squishy at first touch but if you press into it it's definitely firm)

-Nauseated after eating or not eating enough

-Tired most of the time, but at night unable to sleep

-Bloaty feeling

-BACK ACHE :(

-FEET HURT!!!!! (Prolly just cause of bad shoes)

-Lil bit of acne?

No period, but it's not due for 2 days. I've taken aprox. 3 HTP and nothin' but BFN's. It's 11/12DPO right now so I'm probably not pregnant.

Just sad.

Hey:) I know how you feel I'm 10dpo and taken a ton of ICS and an early test all neg:( xxxx

I wouldn't give up on it just yet Dezzie, some people don't get a bfp until a missed AF. I got a bfn two days ago and hoping it might change tomorrow if I don't get AF today like I'm scheduled. Symptoms sound like it could be possible.

Well strike that I just did my last test and bfp! At 10dpo after a TON of negatives xxxxx

Oh and loads luck for when you next test xxx

Emotions are so outta wack. Nearly snapped my phone in half because it auto corrected something. Now im fucking crying because I hit the wrong button. If this is pms I give up. Ive never been like this before

Early pregnancy is like PMS x 50 for me, its a great sign!! XxxAlso unless you temp you won't know exactly when you ovulated so you could be slightly earlier, don't give up! Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->