12 January- 1dpo who's with me???

update- Ive searched n searced and im soo sure im due weds 30day cycle..... xx:hugs:

Oh bless ya hun, i have either 24 or 26 day cycles so know am due btwn today n wed, i rlly nd to opk nxt month so i can pinpoint when i ov. I think you did plenty of bding didnt you so am sure you are covered. Ohhh i hope you get yr bfp on wed xxx good luck xxx:hugs:

Morning ladies!

Nothing new for me really, haven't tested today and af hasn't appeared yet... I'm going to wait until weds as well to see if af arrives then maybe test again, we should hear when our completion day is for our new house that day too. Hoping it might be a lucky day?!? :)

xx :hugs:

HERE IT IS GIRLS :D :D :D :D :D

https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v610/sinethra/11-1.jpg

This pregnancy test made me feel so much more confident that I am ACTUALLY PREGNANT. The feeling is unbelievable!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Have any of you ladies tested today??????????????????

:

This pregnancy test made me feel so much more confident that I am ACTUALLY PREGNANT. The feeling is unbelievable!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh wow texasUni - that's a great pic! congrats again. You must be sooo excited!! :happydance:
I haven't tested again since sat, waiting until weds now if the :witch: doesn't show her face first.

xx
:hugs:

Oh wow texasUni - that's a great pic! congrats again. You must be sooo excited!! :happydance:
I haven't tested again since sat, waiting until weds now if the :witch: doesn't show her face first.

xx

Thank you so much!!!!! :happydance:

Hopefully the :witch: doesn't come!!!!!!!!!!! GL and :dust: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I can't wait to see all of you girls get a :bfp:!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:hugs::hugs::hugs:

Yeay! Congratulations!!!!

I'm not testing til Friday, well if af still hasn't arrived. I've got terrible back ache, massive spots (which I never get) and my temp rose again, was absolutely roasting last night, blamed oh this morn for leaving the heating on all night-but it wasn't on at all! All these symptoms can be af or pg so could go either way!

Good luck to anyone testing xxxxx

Wow gratz!!!!! Its great news for you! :hugs: how many dpo are you??? xxx My cervix is high n soft so thats good news! x

Oh what a fantastic picture :cloud9:

Not tested today although really tempted too, but promised myself I'll only test again on friday if AF hasn't arrived by then, didn't want to be testing on my birthday but it may bring good luck[-o<

Oh what a fantastic picture :cloud9:

Not tested today although really tempted too, but promised myself I'll only test again on friday if AF hasn't arrived by then, didn't want to be testing on my birthday but it may bring good luck[-o<

Goodluck tinkerbell, what a great birthday present it would be!!! :hugs:

Yeeeaaayyyyy!! am so pleased for you, thats a great pic!!! you will have to stay in touch and let us know how you are getting on. Well done honey, have a happy and healthy 9 months !!!:hugs:

Tinkerbell would be great if you got a BFP for ya birthday, good luck :hugs:

Congratulations!!!!!!!!! I am very happy for you and wish you all the best. I tested on day 10 and 11 @ night and there was a very faint pink line (new choice). Could have been evaporation line. I will be testing today, which will be day 12. I have to go and get some new tests but saved the am urine from today. Hope its a positive. Temps been up, sore boobs, white discharge, dreams, the works...

Awww very exicted for you... Im deffo due tues weds I went on monthlycycles and did it on there... I have white cm high cervix very mouthy and feel like crying and had a righ go at oh!:dohh: or cud just be AF due.... xx:hugs:

Awww very exicted for you... Im deffo due tues weds I went on monthlycycles and did it on there... I have white cm high cervix very mouthy and feel like crying and had a righ go at oh!:dohh: or cud just be AF due.... xx:hugs:

Are you going to test weds then hun? I think i will if the :witch: has not shown. FX
I'm feeling v emotional, even had tears in my eyes watching dancing on ice! :haha:
Have gone off food as well, i mean i'm feeling hungry a lot but just don't fancy much. I had this with my 1st pregnancy so don't know if its a sign..

Goodluck :hugs:

Yeh weds....:thumbup: Same ere just wanna cry I sooo hope we can be bump buddies together! Just all ways checking to see if af has arrived..... i kinda think the days are going fast tho....:winkwink: Roll on weds! xxx

Yeh weds....:thumbup: Same ere just wanna cry I sooo hope we can be bump buddies together! Just all ways checking to see if af has arrived..... i kinda think the days are going fast tho....:winkwink: Roll on weds! xxx

That would be great, yes! Me too, my heart always skips a beat when i check!

xxx

I retested with First Response and got a positive. The camera that I used is not a very good one, so it may not look clear! Will retest tomorrow and try to get a better picture, I am off to class!

Attachments

• DSC00430.jpg
    DSC00430.jpg
    12.5 KB · Views: 11
Morning Ladies,

We I caved and tested this morn, with the internet cheapies, and got a VERY faint line, i'm sceptical as it is v faint. I did the test and looked neg so went and gave fin his brekkie, went back to bin it (and have another check of course) and there is a faint line? Well will test in a couple of days and hopefully see another line? And if so will defo get a clear blue one - I wanna see the words!

Trying not go get my hopes up, easier said than done! lol Will keep you posted.

Hope there are some more BFP's today

xxxx

OOOh I can see aline sar!!!!! Gratz! :hugs: Lots of luck to you as well lancs... a faint line can be a line!!! :happydance:

As for me AF came last night soooooo gutted I though mayb I was! :cry: But iv gotta look to the future maybe A valentines day bby! :thumbup:

OOOh I can see aline sar!!!!! Gratz! :hugs: Lots of luck to you as well lancs... a faint line can be a line!!! :happydance:

As for me AF came last night soooooo gutted I though mayb I was! :cry: But iv gotta look to the future maybe A valentines day bby! :thumbup:

Oh no, so sorry Laura - that witch is evil. Here's hoping for a feb :bfp: for you xx big :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->