12 January- 1dpo who's with me???

Ohh laura soz to hear af got ya, im feelin she gona get me today too the wicked witch!! Well if she does we can be Feb symptom spotting buddies!! :hugs:

Anybody else tested??

Congrats to all those getting BFP's!!! Fabulous news!!! xxx:happydance:

Hey Ladies,
I received a darker line this am at 13dpo. I am excited as I have no :baby: as yet. This would be my first. I am cautious as I had an ectopic pregnancy in aug on 50 mg clomid. I tried 50 mg again in nov '10 but I did not ovulate, so my dosage was upped to 100mg for this cycle. I used instead cups this cycle as well. Here is some baby dust for those who have not gotten a positive or started af for next cycle :dust::dust:

Attachments

• DSC00437.jpg
    DSC00437.jpg
    12.4 KB · Views: 6
Hey Ladies,
I received a darker line this am at 13dpo. I am excited as I have no :baby: as yet. This would be my first. I am cautious as I had an ectopic pregnancy in aug on 50 mg clomid. I tried 50 mg again in nov '10 but I did not ovulate, so my dosage was upped to 100mg for this cycle. I used instead cups this cycle as well. Here is some baby dust for those who have not gotten a positive or started af for next cycle :dust::dust:

Wow thats a great lookin bfp for 13dpo. Congratulations!! Have a Happy and healthy 9 months xxxx:hugs:

Thank you!! Maybe :kiss::kiss:??? Ovulation was painful for about 3 days before and a few days after. I never felt ovulation pains like that before. I have a dr.'s appoint scheduled in three weeks, so we should be able to see something then.

Deffo big gratz!!! U testing 2mro 30mummyof1? whats clomid? xx

Thank you!! Maybe :kiss::kiss:??? Ovulation was painful for about 3 days before and a few days after. I never felt ovulation pains like that before. I have a dr.'s appoint scheduled in three weeks, so we should be able to see something then.

CONGRATULATIONS ommmg!!!!!!!!!!!!! :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

This is sooo exciting!! It's my first :baby: too, and this past O date I had horrible pains that I had never felt before too!!!!!!!!!!

:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Yes i am testing tomorrow Laura! excited but sooo nervous i'm going to see another :bfn:
I've had cramps since ovulation too on and off and don't normally get any...hmmm hope its a good sign FX

:hugs:

Yes i am testing tomorrow Laura! excited but sooo nervous i'm going to see another :bfn:
I've had cramps since ovulation too on and off and don't normally get any...hmmm hope its a good sign FX

Cramps since O sounds like a very good sign 30mummyof1!!!!!!!!!!:thumbup:
:happydance::hugs:

Cramps since O sounds like a very good sign 30mummyof1!!!!!!!!!!:thumbup:
:happydance::hugs:

Oh i hope you are right texasuni! I am 4 or 5 days late now as well. :hugs:

Lots of luck for tomorrow hun :hugs: Glad my AF turned up tho cudnt wait any longer but gotta do the TWW again!:growlmad: Its mad how all them spermy were there on the right time but didnt choose to take, Fed will be my month! :thumbup: Have a great preg and il keep an eye on u all seeing how you get on! and ur bumps! and I wont be long behind you! :hugs: Its been great chatiing! xx

Lots of luck for tomorrow hun :hugs: Glad my AF turned up tho cudnt wait any longer but gotta do the TWW again!:growlmad: Its mad how all them spermy were there on the right time but didnt choose to take, Fed will be my month! :thumbup: Have a great preg and il keep an eye on u all seeing how you get on! and ur bumps! and I wont be long behind you! :hugs: Its been great chatiing! xx

Thanks hun, feb WILL be your month :hugs: and then if i am we'd only be a month apart. Keep in touch either way. x

I shared the news with OH tonight that i am testing tomorrow-didn't tell him when i did the others as i wasn't really late then and expected a bfn. His face was a picture! haha I said don't get your hopes up yet though as just because i'm late doesn't mean i am.

Good luck and sending lots of :dust: your way x

Well.... i tested with a digi as well and its another :bfn: ! Guess i am out, now 15 DPO maybe more! Do not understand what is going on with my body as have so many symptoms. OH doesn't understand.. says oh we're try again next month!
Just feel like i'm in limbo now :(

Aww hun sorri... Id still hang in there u ight of ovulated later, dnt give up hope... as well somth=imes it takes longer to show a pos...:hugs: Ave u deffo got ur dates right... Now I got AF im on 28days so its easer to track... Lots of luck for you! :hugs:

Aww hun sorri... Id still hang in there u ight of ovulated later, dnt give up hope... as well somth=imes it takes longer to show a pos...:hugs: Ave u deffo got ur dates right... Now I got AF im on 28days so its easer to track... Lots of luck for you! :hugs:

Thanks hun

Well i just checked cm this month, on the 9th i had lots of ewcm, then a little less on the 10th and 11th. cramps started on the 11th and carried on until about 15th and then started again about the 20th and have been on and off since then. so i calculated i ov'd on 11th??
Since coming off bcp in oct, i had cyles of 28, 28 and then 27. Today is day 33.

Glad your cycle is back to normal hun, ready for your :bfp: next month xx

Well.... i tested with a digi as well and its another :bfn: ! Guess i am out, now 15 DPO maybe more! Do not understand what is going on with my body as have so many symptoms. OH doesn't understand.. says oh we're try again next month!

Oh bless ya sorry to hear that, as laura says it could be that you have your dates wrong and ov'd later, i dont think digi's are as sensitive as frer's are they so may be to early still to use a digi, cud be worth trying a frer? Ive got everything x'd for ya xxx:hugs:

How are you today laura? Luks like i'll be with ya for feb honey, still waitin for af and another bfn but dont feel pg at all, no symptoms, so the witch shud be with me today, which means i hav 26 day cycles, coz last 4 bn same. Hpe u ok :hugs:

Oh bless ya sorry to hear that, as laura says it could be that you have your dates wrong and ov'd later, i dont think digi's are as sensitive as frer's are they so may be to early still to use a digi, cud be worth trying a frer? Ive got everything x'd for ya xxx:hugs:

How are you today laura? Luks like i'll be with ya for feb honey, still waitin for af and another bfn but dont feel pg at all, no symptoms, so the witch shud be with me today, which means i hav 26 day cycles, coz last 4 bn same. Hpe u ok :hugs:

Thanks babyhopes, i've made an appointment with the docs for next friday as its always so difficult to get an app' as i thought by then i would be 2 weeks late so hopefully they will do a blood test or something. In the meantime i'll carry on testing every couple of days unless af shows her face. :wacko:

Hope you know what your body is doing soon too xx:hugs:

Well lots of luck :hugs: And we grown good friends on here! XXXXX :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"