12 months +

xKimx

Mummy :)
Reaction score
What do you feed LO when you are out? , I usaully take a sandwhich but i think LO may be getting bored of that :shrug:

Have you tried pasta salad? Or chicken salad with mayo? Caitlyn loves salad :lol: Not in a sandwich, just the salad? IYKWIM?

Sometimes I would take a little tub of raisins and a tub of custard, or I would stop and let him have some of my baked potato, I have even been known to let him have a kids meal from KFC or Burger King !!! Lol
What about some of those little kiddie fruit bars, or pancakes with a taste of butter or jam.

I have like a wee tub of grapes for Elinor usually...with another wee tub with things like ham slices in it... or strawberries.
Shes fruit daft so pretty much any piece of fruit I can cut up and pop into the wee tub for her just before we leave.

:hugs:

I take oatcakes, slices of cheese, pieces of chicken, raisins, fruit or anything else easily transportable that I happen to have in the house.

if im honest, im kinda ashamed to say i start to look for the big M (McDonalds) but then i dont spend alot of time out all day so she usually eats before we go out and then just snacks while were out. Im often running into thorntons to buy her a chocolate lolly to stop her 'kicking off' x

I worry that I'm still far behind with my feeding. My LO is 1 year tomorrow and when we got out, he still has his fruit puree and yoghurt for lunch.

We are trying hard to get him to eat pieces of fruit, but he just doesn't like the feel of them. Might try Toria's suggestion of a pasta salad cause he LOVES pasta.

Have you tried pasta salad? Or chicken salad with mayo? Caitlyn loves salad :lol: Not in a sandwich, just the salad? IYKWIM?

thats a good idea :D Do you take one with you :D or do u buy the premade up ones?

I just take fruit cut up in a tub. I also keep some cheerios in a bag to snack on.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->