12 week scan gender accuracy?

sandilion

Reaction score
Has anyone else here had a gender scan done at their 12 week scan and it was accurate?

They told me it's a 70% chance we're having a girl. I am honestly happy either way as long as bubs is healthy. But i am wondering what other peoples experiences are with this?

I had my NT scan at 13w2d bub was measuring 13w4d, he was blaringly obvious he was a boy - we've 2x confirmed since at both 18 weeks and 19w3d he's 100% boy.

If you had a good tech, good equipment, and most importantly a cooperative early developing baby than it's def possible. Do you have the pics? I'd love to look. :flow:

Our sonographer said it's usually 60 percent accuracy at 12 weeks - but gets to 75/80 by 13 weeks.

xx

I just had a look at the 3 pics they gave me and not one of them shows the nub!! So annoying... i wish i asked her to make sure that was included now. Bugger.

But when they pointed it out to me the nub was not pointing up at all (or 30 degree's up) it was very flat if that makes sense...

I'm pretty sure that if the tech dares a guess this early they are most likely correct! This is my 3rd pregnancy and with my first 2 the tech (same tech ) would not guess @ 12 weeks, with this one she guessed GIRL at 12+4 ( did not get any nub shots either:() Secretly I was hoping she is wrong and it's way to early, but the 18+0 confirmed we're team :pink: again :D
Congrats on baby & good luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"