12 week scan, guesses on gender? and consultant app

SarandrewBean

Mammy to Halle <3
Reaction score
Well we had our 12 week scan today and it was amazing. Was extremely happy and the scan pics were lush! here they are, any guesses on gender, I was confused really as didn't really have a 'feeling' about this pregnancy but I thought on screen jellybean looked like a boy?

Then we went to the consultant that didn't go too well, he listed things after things that would be effected due to my bmi and each time he listed it felt like a punch in the face. Be time I left the room I felt so embarrassed, ashamed and just feeling completely disgusted with myself about how I look, how much I weigh... I burst in to tears right there, it was embarrassing but I couldn't control the crying, what should have been a really nice day was ruined and now left feeling depressed and just feeling crap about myself really :(

Attachments

• scan pic 1 edit.jpg
    scan pic 1 edit.jpg
    37.5 KB · Views: 9
  • scan pic edit 2.jpg
    scan pic edit 2.jpg
    36.7 KB · Views: 7
  • scan pic edit 3.jpg
    scan pic edit 3.jpg
    33.9 KB · Views: 5
  • scan pic edit 4.jpg
    scan pic edit 4.jpg
    36.8 KB · Views: 8
Just to warn you, they may move your thread to the gender prediction part, but I say boy as looks just like my scan where everyone voted boy :)

Congratulations! Lovely pictures :)

Sorry the consultant made you feel crappy hun.

When I was pregnant with my dd I had a bmi of over 43, now it's 36. I was told I was going to have a "monster baby" by the midwife and had to avoid weight gain...impossible really lol. I had a lovely uncomplicated pregnancy and a very happy, healthy baby. I also managed to lose 2lbs lol!
Don't fret too much, drs just follow their silly charts!

P.s i think boy too :) xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->