12 week scan on monday anyone?

Totally makes sense. I feel the same way. Also it makes me nervous all the false results like people getting high risks and the baby is fine or people getting small risk then the baby has something..

Hey want to be bump buddies and kinda keep tabs throughout our pregnancies?

Very nice pic!! They tend to change dates for some reason even if it doesn't match our dates.

I'm looking forward to my scan tomorrow!!!

Ugh 3 hours to go! Cant wait. Just found baby with my Doppler :) so sweet

We had ours today, baby was wriggling and touching its knees and toes <3 measuring 3 days ahead of our estimation :D

Oh and we got 4 pics and ours was just donation based

That's great! I bet you are so in love! Were the pictures good! That's nice they aren't a set price. You guys are making me even more impatient

This is our little one <3

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    30.9 KB · Views: 14
I have mine not this Monday coming but the Monday after
Can't wait :)

All done! I didn't get any good pictures but everything looks great! Mine was a mover too! So awesome!

My scan was awesome baby measuring 12.1 heart beat 146 I could see him or her moving so much arms and legs I even felt a movement it was amazing! Now I just have to wait for a call so I can get my 1st tri scan at MFM! It should be witching the next week and a glad since it can't be done after 13.6!

My scan was awesome baby measuring 12.1 heart beat 146 I could see him or her moving so much arms and legs I even felt a movement it was amazing! Now I just have to wait for a call so I can get my 1st tri scan at MFM! It should be witching the next week and a glad since it can't be done after 13.6!

That's great! So nice youll get to see baby again!!

Lovely scan pic ladies it's so exciting I can't wait for my scan on Friday xx

Not so silently lurking because i cannot wait to be 12 weeks and get a scan. I had to comment though because i cant believe they charged you £10 per picture. Thats is ridiculous!!

I agree. I have never heard of being charged for the pictures. That is insane! With the amount they charge for ultrasounds, they should give you free pictures AND a free pony!

A little over three hours left until my scan!

my 12 week one isnt till next tuesday - i will be 12+6 cant wait :)

The ladies in the blood taking afterwards were saying how expensive it is too! I feel really sad that we're not going to see baby for another 9 weeks now.

Looking forward to seeing everyone else's scans! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->