12 week scan on monday anyone?

I had the scan this morning and all went great! Baby is measuring one day ahead so they've moved my EDD. The pics cost us £4 and I got 3 of them.

The ladies in the blood taking afterwards were saying how expensive it is too! I feel really sad that we're not going to see baby for another 9 weeks now.

Looking forward to seeing everyone else's scans! xx

I guess everyone needs to go to our hospital! We handed over our donation to be told it was too much haha

What date is your next scan?

It'll be at around 20 weeks, no idea of the actual date yet! It just seems so unfair, the lack of consistency etc. In the grand scheme of things, it's not so bad, I'm just happy to have a happy healthy wiggly baby in there :)

Glad your scan went well madrid! xx

Haha a free pony.. Too funny.

Oh my due date got pushed forward 4 days. So im now 12 weeks 5 days.

Its so great that we all had good scans. And Im excited to hear about others ultrasounds still coming!

My appointment went well. Baby wasn't moving too much, but one hand was up by the head and I think we got a thumbs up! Lol. The doctor had to shake my belly every so often and then baby would move around. It was nice to see the little fingers! We got a 4d picture and a DVD of the ultrasound. I was told to bring the DVD back for our 20 week appointment and they will add that ultrasound to it also, so that's pretty cool! DH got to hear the heartbeat this time, so that made him happy too. Now it's another long wait ahead until the next one!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->